Lost Account E-Mail

HaverTimeHaverTime Member Posts: 24
So i just switched from an Android that was over 4 years old to a new iPhone. Was using Google play and now obviously cannot do that. I went to create a Kabam account for the game on my Android so i could use it to log into the game on my iPhone and transfer over but i find out i must have created a Kabam account for it when i first started the game!

Now i don't have access to that e-mail anymore and am unable to remember the password for it. Is all my gameplay lost? :(

Comments

• TheGamingLifeTheGamingLife Member Posts: 25
    If you submit a ticket to Kabam's support site, they will email you some questions which you will have to answer to prove you own the account. If you prove that you own it by answering correctly, they should be able to change the email and password for the Kabam account linked to your in game username.
    Good luck in getting your account back :)
  • HaverTimeHaverTime Member Posts: 24
    Thank you! And as someone who has literally just made an account to post this, where would i find their support site?
  • PiviotPiviot Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    In game

Expect A LOT OF COPY and Paste replies, keep resubmitting. Till you get the one or two that actually cares
  • TheGamingLife gave a great answer!

To get to additional information, you'll want to review our Support Knowledgebase in the game. Click the gear in the upper left hand corner, then choose "Support", from here you can search the topics and submit a request for more assistance from the Support Team.

Clicking here will also provide additional information regarding what Support will need to verify ownership of the account to assist you further.
This discussion has been closed.