**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Translation Problems or Bug?

FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey guys, just a question out of curiosity. The T4 Selector I get from the milestones of the Gamma Solo Event is kinda strange.
I play this game in German and it clearly states, that I get to choose 3 T4C from a single class (pictures below). But when I got it, I only was able to choose one single catalyst. So I swapped my language to English and there it states, that I only get to choose a single catalyst.
I changed the language again to French (cause it’s the only other language I can vaguely understand) and there it states, that the selector contains 3 T4C.
So what is wrong and what is right here? You could argue that the language of origin is English, so that one has to be the truth. But why do the selectors from the solo Event look so much different than the one from the fixit store?

How can translations be so screwed to just straight up tell a lie?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    oof I honestly don't know. I think they occasionally have some translation issues.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    might be because there’s three selectors you can get, idk
  • Hey there, apologies for the confusion; it should only say 1, not 3. The team is looking into this to get this resolved.
  • FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41

Hey there, apologies for the confusion; it should only say 1, not 3. The team is looking into this to get this resolved.

Thanks for the clarification!