**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mr Fantastic Possible Bug

Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Does anyone know why sometimes when throwing Mr. Fantastic's SP2, he doesnt apply all 3 of the pre-fight debuffs (or both if you only use 2 prefights)? I have included a gif, look at the petrify. It has happened to me in Act 6 (6.4.2 Special Connoisseur lane for this specific video) as well as Cavalier monthly (diss track) and in ROL. Not sure if this is a bug or just something I am missing.

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited November 2020
    It’s a bug, and not isolated to Mr. Fantastic. When you reduce the defensive ability accuracy of the defender, sometimes you are not able to activate effects that would be beneficial to you. I run into this a lot with gwenpool as her combo increases. It’s a very annoying bug.

I use Mr Fantastic a lot and I always make sure they are no longer stunned before I use sp2 for this very reason.
  • Hey there, do you happen to have a video of this fight?
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    I have a gif up there of the specific sequence but Im not sure how to upload the full video, it says file format not allowed. I did that full path with Mr F last night and it happened at least once on every fight!
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    https://gfycat.com/closefakedanishswedishfarmdog

Here is a longer video including multiple sp2s. You can see that the first and third ones apply properly but not the second. I am running pacify 3/3 not that that should impact it.