**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic Decision

I'm looking for some feedback on what Mystic champ to rank.
Any suggestions with an explanation would be helpful.

In my current Inventory, I have
3 T4 Mystic Cats and 8,805 of 36,000 Mystic T4 cat shards right now to make up a 4th.
4 T2 Alphas
9 T4 Basic Cats

5* champs:
R3 Guillotine
R3 duped Storm
R2 duped Cyclops
R2 duped Rhino
R2 Hawkeye
R2 Ant-Man
R2 Juggs,
R2 Colossus
R2 Iron Man
I have a 5* Skill and Tech awakening gem.

4* Mystics
R4 Dormammu
R4 SW
R4 Magik
R4 Iron Fist
R4 Mordo not duped
R3 Ghost Rider not duped
R3 Thor
R3 Guilly
R3 Dr Strange
R3 UC
R3 Juggs

I'm in a Retirement Alliance that does not do anything above tier 3 AW and AQ, I have no plans to move into a stressful competitive Alliance at the moment, so shards are slow coming, but I'm not in any big hurry.
I have a 377 Hero Rating, I do play every day still.
I have not Explored Act 4.4 yet
I have not Done ROL
I have not Done the Uncollected.
I love fighting with Guilly and am good at using her abilities, SW Dormammu and Magik are really the only other Mystics I am considering ranking, so basically it's a 4* now fully maxed to R5, or wait for enough shards to bring Guilly up to R4.
Thoughts?

Comments

• unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited September 2017
    My opinion in this order...4* magik/dorm/Guilly/Thor/GR/Mordo/SW. ONLY my opinion.
    5*...Guilly/Hawkeye
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I would r5 magik. She can be a great asset for rttl, act 4/5, war.

Might even been beneficial to r5 ghost rider as he is definately the most versatile but a dupe on him would be good first.

SW is also a good option but totally random depends on how you personally find her rng.

T2as arent worth it for an unduped guilly I feel. I would hold those until november to pull spark, dupe him with the gem, and take to r4 right away and game is beat.
  • Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • Thanks for the feedback. I actually got some suggestions that I would not have thought of.

Waiting for Stark Spidey is a good Idea, I do have about 22k shards right now, but that is still a risk, and then I would need T4 Tech Cats. Even though I do have the Awakening Gem. He's going to need to be obtained with the Featured Crystals, so I might only get 2 chances at best. And what If I don't get him and end up with a more awful pull which I already have had happen on every opening. In my opinion out of the 12 5 * crystals I have opened Guilly is the best I've gotten. My last 3 have been Ant-Man. Colossus and Iron Man.

I see alot of people like Magik. At R4, I don't see what she can bring that would be that much more of an advantage.
    Can someone explain why she would be a good R5?