**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Customer support non-responsive

I'm hoping an administrator can help me here. During Cyber weekend I created a ticket to be able to purchase the 10k and 3k unit offers. The email exchange that I had said that I would be able to purchase them, but they needed to verify some account information. Two days ago, 13,000 units were removed from my account but I've received no further communication and haven't recovered any of the items from those offers. Can an admin reach out to me and help resolve this?

Comments

• Hey there, if you already have a ticket open with the Support Team, writing back to them through there would be the best way to get one-on-one assistance. It can take time to investigate reports, but they're the best equipped to do this investigation. Would you be able to tell us if you've written back to them since this happened?
  • JTVincibleJTVincible Posts: 15

Would you be able to tell us if you've written back to them since this happened?

Thanks for the reply. I have replied to the existing case through email each day this week but haven't heard anything from support since noon on Monday 12/7, almost 3 days ago. The 13,000 units were removed from my account around 9 pm on Monday.

I can understand if it takes time to fulfill the purchase; I'm especially understanding since I realize this is outside the normal purchase process. I'm just concerned that I've heard nothing and the units were removed without communication.