**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Killmonger indestructible

Killmonger is taking damage while his indestructible passives are up. Also when he is hit the charges don’t get removed.

Comments

• UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 196 ★★
    edited December 2020
    This happened in Variant 6.1. Is this a bug?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost took damage while phasing as well. With hood.
  • TreevorTreevor Posts: 19
    Indestructible charges don’t affect special 3’s
  • IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    edited December 2020

Just ignores it entirely. I took a special 3 attack against Luke Cage thinking I was good. I was confused and decided to block a hit from his special 2 to see if it was just not working. The pic above shows damage taken without expending a charge to negate it. Hard to see because it’s behind my combo. This was in Variant: Contamination so, not sure if that makes a difference or not.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

This happened in Variant 6.1. Is this a bug?

Just had this happen to me too. It took off 2 of 3 charges and I took full damage.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I think it's a brand new bug involving all indestructible passives at the very least. Ghost is also taking damage while phased with Hood in V3.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Killmongers indestructible charges don't seem to be working at all I had 3 and whiffed and evade against ronin and still took damage from the combo. Doesn't seem to be anything on the nodes that should have stopped them from working. They are also usually consumed even on parries/blocks and they aren't.

Note : this is just variant 6 1.1 I haven't tested it in other content as of right now
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    TKS87 said:

Killmongers indestructible charges don't seem to be working at all I had 3 and whiffed and evade against ronin and still took damage from the combo. Doesn't seem to be anything on the nodes that should have stopped them from working. They are also usually consumed even on parries/blocks and they aren't.

Note : this is just variant 6 1.1 I haven't tested it in other content as of right now

Same here. His indestructible doesn't work for me at all in v6
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I think it's a visual bug, it's showing you have full indestructible charges and that they're nkt getting removed. But in reality they are getting removed, and once they are you'll start taking damage even though it's showing you have indestructibles.
  • Would anyone happen to have any footage of this or be able to confirm specific paths or fights this happened in? This can help us to be able to investigate a bit more quickly.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Would anyone happen to have any footage of this or be able to confirm specific paths or fights this happened in? This can help us to be able to investigate a bit more quickly.

Electro boss and drax boss. I was taking block damage with 3-4 charges, and charges counter didn't decrease
  • Just to update, the info is being passed along to the team, along with any other info that gets shared here.
  • trackafeetrackafee Posts: 8
    Just used him in v6 ch. 1.1 against Hyperion—first fight. Got trashed after 2 Hyperion s3, once with 3 charges, and the next time with 4.
  • IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122

Would anyone happen to have any footage of this or be able to confirm specific paths or fights this happened in? This can help us to be able to investigate a bit more quickly.

I posted a pic from the video I took because I don’t know how to upload a video.
  • DonkChipDonkChip Posts: 7

Same thing for me with Killmonger. Variant 6, Chapter 1. Hyperion’s SP3 damaging through indestructible charges.
  • JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    @Kabam Zibiit I have recorded a couple of fights. It failed when in variant 6 on 2 different paths but worked correctly in Act 5.
    https://youtu.be/a9IX__ADoQA
    https://youtu.be/Cei3HPtr_i4
  • Thisbean641Thisbean641 Posts: 4

I have 2 videos one with normal attacks and one with a sp3
  • Thisbean641Thisbean641 Posts: 4
    edited December 2020

I don't know how to post it here though...
  • Ghost can’t tank the SP3 of Hyperion in 6.1.1 the first fight if you turn right. I brought good and phased properly I have video of it. She’s bugged.
    As you can see in the pics I phased right before he threw his SP3 and he just KO’d me.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    I just tested ghost + hood against mojo in variant 6 2.2 right path (what's yours is mine). Was taking full degen damage while in phase.
  • I just had this issue vs hyperion in variant 6.1, I had 4 of his passive charges and took full damage from hyp's sp3 twice
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215

It just happened to me, I was fighting Hyperion and he used his sp3 while I had charges. I thought it was maybe some sort of node interaction
  • JotahontasJotahontas Posts: 21
    edited December 2020
  • JotahontasJotahontas Posts: 21
    Same spot above of video in link. 6.1 variant, 1st path on the right.
  • ish95ish95 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Zibiit it is pretty much the whole variant 6. Heimdall synergy didn't work in any of the fights.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Also in 2.2 tyrant path Nick Fury wasn't degenerating after LMD was destroyed literally had to tear him down twice
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I think that sp3s and indestructible are bugged in v6 a lot. I managed to tank an sp3 with 4* doom on the first quest. I’m pretty sure he can’t do that.
  • Just an update everyone, we pushed out a fix that should resolve this issue.