**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Units used 6.4.6

SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Well as title says how much units/revives did you spend on your first Grandmaster run? I want to finish 6.4.6 asap but dont want to run short on units and have to quit out.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    I used 3-4 revives on the path and 6 on the grandmaster. Used a combo of red magneto and Aegon for most of the path, and just Aegon for the grandmaster
  • AmnetiesAmneties Posts: 43
    I used a mix of colossus and doom, about 600-700 units for revives and potions. I would go into a quest like 6.1.6 and practice reversed controls on the delirium path before going into 6.4.6, the third phase of grandmaster cost the most for me.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    About 900
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    edited February 2021
    Thanks all. Will farm some more then, and try practice reverse control abit aswell.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I used 2 or 3 revives for the path, and then 4 40% team revives for the GM
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I used at least 50 revives. I was not good at that fight. You can commence making fun of me.

Did you do what I did?
    I refused to watch, read or talk about it till after I did it.

If so, 50 revives is fine. Maybe haha
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Well i do hope i dont need to use that many revives Mike.. For the sake of my wallet lol.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I used like 10 on the gm
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I think I used around 600 units (mostly team revives). Glad I don't have to do this every day! Haha
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    I’ve blocked it out, but it was probably well over 2000. It went very very badly, still haven’t done a second run of that map, and I’ll finish exploring 625 and 626 before I try the Grandmaster again.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

I used at least 50 revives. I was not good at that fight. You can commence making fun of me.

Dang. About 2,000 units on revives? I used about 800 total for path plus boss
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Around 15 lv1 revives altogether for the path and the boss. No units.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    First
    Run 800
    Last 5 runs around 800 total once you do it he gets way easier the other runs
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    One on the path, none for the first 12%... Over 2k for the rest. I completely sucked. Just wanted it done though and had the units spare.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Maybe a couple on the path, used mags for almost the whole path, then on gm I probably used at least 1600-1800 units overall... took a good long while to get the right feel in the first half of the fight, then once I got the hang of it, it was just little stupid mistakes tripping me up. It was a cool fight, just took some time getting used to.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    About 5 or 6 full revives (combo of L2 revive and 2 x L5 potions).

Second time around was pretty similar which was disappointing.

Both times had aegon around 500 combo.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    laughs in still being in 6.3
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’ve spent too many :(
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Sometimes I forget that you guys play the game too. Are you on the live server? And if so, are you allowed to be in regular alliances?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Sometimes I forget that you guys play the game too. Are you on the live server? And if so, are you allowed to be in regular alliances?
    Yes and yes! I've been a part of a work Alliance in the past (I inherited and led the oldest Alliance in the game at one point), but I much prefer to play with our Players. They never know who I am...
    spooky

what is the oldest alliance in the game?
This discussion has been closed.