**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

APK

Are APKs against the T&S?

Comments

• Options
    Rickikimbo93Rickikimbo93 Posts: 14
    APKs, I don't know how to explain it lol. Just got 2 accounts and it's a pain logging out and logging in all time so be easier if could use an APK so have 2 apps
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I'm fairly certain those apps that let you have multiple accounts logged in at once somehow violate TOS. I've seen that before
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You’re going to have to explain what APK stands for but in general third party sites that interact with mcoc are against the terms of service.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Don't use APKs. They aren't always secure. And it might be against the t&s.
  • Options
    Googled it, apk stands for android package. It's the app just not downloaded from the Google playstore or app store
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    An APK file is the installation content to get the game on an Android device.
    The problem with APK files, and why they could be against T&C's, is that the content can be manipulated before being installed to make the game play differently. Don't ask me how! lol

I once played a Robocop game years back on Android, and it was readily available online to get an edited APK file which granted unlimited gold/currency in the game to basically buy any weapons you wanted.

As someone has already said, if there is any doubt, there's a good chance it's against T&C's.
  • Options
    I don't want it for hacks/cheats lol. Rather play legitimate, just want it so it's easier to play the 2nd account
  • Options
    Hey there, just to be aware, any third-party software that modifies the game is not allowed under the terms of service and can result in action being taken against an account.
This discussion has been closed.