**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

There are only two good mystics doom and sorcerer

1235»

Comments

• KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Yes it's the most lacking

Bendy said:

Mystic has more choices than 2 as others said ur missing so many other great mystics magik number 1 best power control supreme probs the best buff heavy counter claire with her utility ms with her being ramped up with life steal and perfect block man thing as can just go into so many sp1s if not poison immune u can apply so many sas and so on i can go about champs

Best power control is doom

Very few champs have lots of buffs for his to take advantage of

Claire had very lack luster damage

And there are wayyyyy better champs for poison
    There is an entire class based around buffs as well as some mutants that now gain buffs like crazy.

Damage isn't everything. Claire is an utility champ. With suicides in hellfire curse she hits pretty hard anyway from what I've seen.
    What are you on about
    Yes it isnt but what is she honestly bringing to the table immunities warlock and any robot has those

She had nothing really else going for here besides her Regen which sucks if u don't crit and there are much better champs for sustainability
    Last I checked there was no way in hell Warlock, Sentinel or Guilly 2099 were immune to incinerate.
    Or able to spam specials without synergy when BWCV can gain power when either she or her opponent is immune to a debuff.
    (Yes I know there is a synergy between the robots)

She has 3 immunities, she can buff and power control, deal red numbers, apply 3/4 different debuffs and regenerate with ease. She even has a cheat death mechanic. I don't see how you think she isn't a great champ, what more do you want? I've probably missed stuff, I don't even have her as above a r4 4*.

Also king leo would be having a breakdown if he was still here.
    Warlock is shock immune and guillotine has constant healing that doesn't rely on crit she also gets a massive healing that doesn't rely on specials

Both her sp heal and damage rely heavily on crits which is why u can end up with mediocre healing or damage guillotine can't crit and warlock gets massive armor breaks and can reduce ability accuracy will heal blocking champs

Do you think widow is better then warlock?
    I can see guillotine I love the champ she's my second favorite but warlock who has soooo many use cases in comparison
    Warlock is not immune to shock. He's immune to bleed, poison, coldsnap and frostbite.
    Oh yes u have anything to say to my other points
    Yes, you are leaving out important functionalities of G2099. She only heals if Stability Function is active. She only has 2 immunities in bleed and poison. She can only heal without Stability Function if she has 1 digi-soul and below 15% health. That's her big heal.
    G2099 is only effective when she gets over 100 combo and you end the fight with a SP3. There is a lot to keep track of with her to keep her going, and having to keep using pre-fight every time and ending each fight with a SP3 to keep the combo meter going.

Claire needs none of that. Claire is immune to Bleed, Poison and Incinerate. She can fully heal based on charges, power drain or increase attack depending on which phase she's in. Just like all champs, Claire has her weak fights. She's the best against champs that have immunities.

Warlocks Armor breaks aren't huge and he only does them on SP2. In my opinion, Warlock is better than G2099 but BWCV is stronger.
    Yeah she's great over 100 combo which only take one fight to get there after that she gets a sweet of other use cases like power train and healing off of her combo and not special attacks she's incredibly tanky due to her armor up buff and if ur worried about getting hit and losing your combo u can rely on her awakened ability or use heavies and to think she can do it all without being in 'a phase'
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    No there other good champs

Wow I think this class sucks
    Claire is a noodle
    Tigra needs to be played a certain way or she's niche
    Man thing is mentioned not sure why
    Again morning star is clunky and not worth it
    Sym power gain is atrocious in a ok match up

Tigra needs to be played a certain way? Of course she does, that’s like saying ghost or quake need to be played a certain way... lol of course they do, if you play them incorrectly, they stink.
    Claire a noodle? Then you’re not playing her right. I don’t think it’s them who stinks...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★

nOux said:

Bendy said:

Mystic has more choices than 2 as others said ur missing so many other great mystics magik number 1 best power control supreme probs the best buff heavy counter claire with her utility ms with her being ramped up with life steal and perfect block man thing as can just go into so many sp1s if not poison immune u can apply so many sas and so on i can go about champs

There is an entire class based around buffs as well as some mutants that now gain buffs like crazy.

Damage isn't everything. Claire is an utility champ. With suicides in hellfire curse she hits pretty hard anyway from what I've seen.
    What are you on about
    Yes it isnt but what is she honestly bringing to the table immunities warlock and any robot has those

She had nothing really else going for here besides her Regen which sucks if u don't crit and there are much better champs for sustainability
    Last I checked there was no way in hell Warlock, Sentinel or Guilly 2099 were immune to incinerate.
    Or able to spam specials without synergy when BWCV can gain power when either she or her opponent is immune to a debuff.

She has 3 immunities, she can buff and power control, deal red numbers, apply 3/4 different debuffs and regenerate with ease. She even has a cheat death mechanic. I don't see how you think she isn't a great champ, what more do you want? I've probably missed stuff, I don't even have her as above a r4 4*.

Warlock is shock immune and guillotine has constant healing that doesn't rely on crit she also gets a massive healing that doesn't rely on specials

Both her sp heal and damage rely heavily on crits which is why u can end up with mediocre healing or damage guillotine can't crit and warlock gets massive armor breaks and can reduce ability accuracy will heal blocking champs

I can see guillotine I love the champ she's my second favorite but warlock who has soooo many use cases in comparison
    Warlock is not immune to shock. He's immune to bleed, poison, coldsnap and frostbite.
    You just talking about things that u have no idea what u even talking about. How can anyone take you seriously? After reading what u said in this thread i just can say that u have 0 idea about this game and how to play it.
    Haven't been replying to things like this because it's dumb I do 'know' how to play doom and think he's great u wouldn't be saying I didn't know how to play the game if I'd lead with that your assumption that I don't know how to play is purely based on the fact I think clair is not as good as the other champs.

Ie your argument
    U think clair sucks u can't play the game property

Horrible argument
    You're doing the same with Claire. You merely suggest she's a "noodle". I haven't seen you say much about why she's a bad compared to other mystics. You haven't even said why you think Sorcerer Supreme is behind Doom. All the reason for other Mystics mentioned, you've had a very narrow view of why YOU don't like them but zero detail. That's why everyone says you don't know how to play them.

What's your Doom rotation? How many points in MD do you have? What content have you done in the game so far?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

What are you on about

Yes, you are leaving out important functionalities of G2099. She only heals if Stability Function is active. She only has 2 immunities in bleed and poison. She can only heal without Stability Function if she has 1 digi-soul and below 15% health. That's her big heal.
    G2099 is only effective when she gets over 100 combo and you end the fight with a SP3. There is a lot to keep track of with her to keep her going, and having to keep using pre-fight every time and ending each fight with a SP3 to keep the combo meter going.

Claire needs none of that. Claire is immune to Bleed, Poison and Incinerate. She can fully heal based on charges, power drain or increase attack depending on which phase she's in. Just like all champs, Claire has her weak fights. She's the best against champs that have immunities.

Warlocks Armor breaks aren't huge and he only does them on SP2. In my opinion, Warlock is better than G2099 but BWCV is stronger.
    Yeah she's great over 100 combo which only take one fight to get there after that she gets a sweet of other use cases like power train and healing off of her combo and not special attacks she's incredibly tanky due to her armor up buff and if ur worried about getting hit and losing your combo u can rely on her awakened ability or use heavies and to think she can do it all without being in 'a phase'
    If you get taken below 15% she consumes a soul. If you want the ability to activate a prefight and have a armor up buff on the next fight you need to have at least 2 souls. You can only gain 1 off a SP3. You have to choose only 1 pre-fight ability because if you don't, you lose the armor up buff. She can power drain through a SP1. Her main mode of damage is degen. G2099 is solid but far from one of the best out there. I can get more out of my Rhulk than I get out of G2099.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    No there other good champs

Bendy said:

What are you on about

Why are we comparing Warlock to BWCV?
    She's a mystic champ. He's a tech champ.
    I don't think she's better than Warlock, I think she's a good champ in her own right.
    If I need nullify I'll pick BWCV over Warlock, because he cannot nullify buffs.
    If I need coldsnap immunity I'll go Warlock or maybe Sasquatch if I need a mystic.

She can cycle multiple sps to heal then deal burst damage anyway.
    Guillys heal per hit comes at a cost of reduced armour, power drain and her big regen potency.
  • Hey there everyone, this thread has become kind of argumentative at this point and gone off the rails, so we are going to be closing it down.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Bendy said:

What are you on about

I am not really a G2099 or Claire expert, so someone jump in and correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't both G2099's heal and CV's heal basically health steals: they heal a percentage of damage dealt? So the fact that G2099 cannot crit is not an advantage when it comes to healing specifically. So to me this sounds backwards: it isn't that Claire "relies" on crits for heaing, it is that Claire can *benefit* from crits for healing while G2099 cannot.

Am I missing something here?
This discussion has been closed.