**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.2 was very enjoyable

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
Just like 7.1, it was a really great piece of content, with no major complaints from me after an initial completion. In my opinion, a fairly good balance between rewards, difficulty and time given. The complete polarity between the difficulty of bosses was downright hilarious though. It was quite funny blowing 5 revives on 7.2.1 Moleman, while Gwenmaster took none at all (Juiced may be my favourite node now).
And speaking of Gwenmaster, that was a really cool fight, looking forward to more bosses like her and Grandmaster in future story content. I particularly liked the idea of combining multiple aspects of champions into a single boss. All in all, really hit it out of the park with this chapter.

Overall MVPs for 7.2 were 5/65 AA, 5/65 Magneto and 4/55 Doom (even got a nice little solo on that Nova boss with Doom).

My rewards were quite amazing for the time spent.
That is now a natural Sig 40 Stealthy. At this point I feel like the game wants me to rank 2 him. I also got a second mystic 1-2 gem, so I might actually use one on Symbiote Supreme.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah no complaints from me either. Gwen was really fun
  • Options
    HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78
    RU11011 said:

Just like 7.1, it was a really great piece of content, with no major complaints from me after an initial completion. In my opinion, a fairly good balance between rewards, difficulty and time given. The complete polarity between the difficulty of bosses was downright hilarious though. It was quite funny blowing 5 revives on 7.2.1 Moleman, while Gwenmaster took none at all (Juiced may be my favourite node now).
    And speaking of Gwenmaster, that was a really cool fight, looking forward to more bosses like her and Grandmaster in future story content. I particularly liked the idea of combining multiple aspects of champions into a single boss. All in all, really hit it out of the park with this chapter.

Overall MVPs for 7.2 were 5/65 AA, 5/65 Magneto and 4/55 Doom (even got a nice little solo on that Nova boss with Doom).

That is now a natural Sig 40 Stealthy. At this point I feel like the game wants me to rank 2 him. I also got a second mystic 1-2 gem, so I might actually use one on Symbiote Supreme.

why was AA and magneto MVPs?
  • Options
    HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78

Ghost has been my MVP so far, there are some cheesy paths she just wrecks...

is your Ghost a 5* or 6*
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

RU11011 said:

why was AA and magneto MVPs?
    They were both really good lane clearers for me, especially AA with that rage/poison vulnerability node in one of the quests. Magneto was used a little less, but still worked great for some metal champs along the paths.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Sorry that wasn’t very informative tho...

MLLLL combos. After her sp1, bait her heavy and counter with your heavy.
  • Options
    Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    There are some easy cheeses if you’re looking for just completion.
    7.2.1 moleman.

7.2.2. Power shield. Apoc and doom can take care of almost all. Used magik for longshot.

7.2.3. Ghost can solo path on the energy adoption.

7.2.4. Moleman shuts down mix master and can leverage the shock vulnerability node. Also fury or falcon. Falcon is good for that Elsa where you can’t bleed her.

Void on nebula path 7.2.5 can solo the path. Villain, causes his falter furies to stick indefinitely. Petrify and his debuffs handle arc overload.

Duped Angela on 7.2.6 with icarus can solo. A few hits. A few dex's. Then you can bypass icarus. stack about 20 prowess launch an sp3.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Man **** that Ironman stage on Gwen master, every time I get to 2 armor she releases sp1 then can’t go back in or else I’ll get stunned! So bs

It helps if you read abilities or watch videos or do any research whatsoever
    to be honest there is no mention of you being stunned when you hit the auto-block, and it didn't happen to me, so i'm not sure why she was able to do this (i saw this interaction during a stream, and the streamer didn't take the Mastery path) ^^"
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    i like seeing how that surging vengeance node in act6.4 cost me almost 20 revives with the worst champion combinations, and now it was one of the easiest nodes in the chapter, major improvements for sure
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★

Man **** that Ironman stage on Gwen master, every time I get to 2 armor she releases sp1 then can’t go back in or else I’ll get stunned! So bs

punish her heavy with ur heavy.... its in her abilities
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Keniutek said:

It was... untill i duped my Cyclops. I seriously need to quit this game, it messes with my mental stability :(

Imagine buff
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Keniutek said:

It was... untill i duped my Cyclops. I seriously need to quit this game, it messes with my mental stability :(

But why... He's effective