**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.2.4 slumber node chaotic

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
I entered first fight against Howard the duck with my Hulk Ragnarok 6R3

Howard was stun but not power locked...
Hopefully i decided to not try a legend run so i restart the quest and it work well but Hulk didn’t activated Face me and didn’t gain the 300% bonus attack...
I
I restarted again to make a screenshot and as you can see, no power lock and no Face me

Could you check and fix this please ?

By the way, Slumber has always be chaotic whatever the champion i took or the content it was

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Do you have the pacify mastery?

Yes...
    Seriously the pacify mastery could impact that ?
    That would be stupid !
    I put masteries to prevent bonus to come not to prevent malus 😑
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Stellar said:

Zan0 said:

Do you have the pacify mastery?

Yes...
    Seriously the pacify mastery could impact that ?
    That would be stupid !
    I put masteries to prevent bonus to come not to prevent malus 😑
    Slumber effectively is a stun + power lock debuff (which is why blade and cg’s AAR can affect either one or both debuffs).

It’s likely the game registers the stun debuff first, then the power lock. So with pacify, the 30% AAR might screw up the interactions.

This is a plausible explanation to what you’re experiencing though, since it’s independent of champion or content, as mentioned by you.
    But that would not explain why Face me didn’t activated ?
    You might wanna try removing Pacify and see whether it is working as intended.
    Yes that’s what i tried.
    Removed Pacify and retried the fight.

Howard is stun and power locked but there is still no Face me...

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pacify will impact the power lock (that’s the reason I hate that mastery) as for face me flare, like other nodes such as bane just doesn’t trigger it, it’s basically just a kabam say so sort of thing
    The only thing Hulk Ragnarok is worth for and Kabam made it bugged 😞
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I think it is bug. In my game it says " stun YOUR champion inflicts" in description of Pacify Mastery. If Im right nodes are opponent champ abilities. then why it will reduce defender ability accuracy
  • edited May 2021
    Hello @Stellar. Thank you for reporting this possible bug to our attention. For this to be properly reviewed, please file a ticket to support providing more information if necessary.

I think it is bug. In my game it says " stun YOUR champion inflicts" in description of Pacify Mastery. If Im right nodes are opponent champ abilities. then why it will reduce defender ability accuracy

Cause the defender is stunned? It’s just the wording of it that’s confusing.
    edited May 2021
    Stellar said:

Not really. Besides Starburst, there are quite a few passive damage effects that Gulk is awesome against, like Dorm’s degen, Magik’s limbo, Domino’s Crit Fail, No Retreat node..
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

pacify has always worked this way, and it was declared intended in the old "incursions" that had this node.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Pacify mastery says “when your champs inflict stun debuffs ….”

So why does this trigger again ?

xNig said:

Cause the defender is stunned? It’s just the wording of it that’s confusing.
    yes. they should change the wording. because the intend from description is for attacker to control the aar. not just beacuse opponent is stunned. like this it is bugged unless a mod who designed the node confirms
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Stellar said:

Not really. Besides Starburst, there are quite a few passive damage effects that Gulk is awesome against, like Dorm’s degen, Magik’s limbo, Domino’s Crit Fail, No Retreat node..
    He means the only meaningful ability that would really help him in this situation and it isn't procing. He's not saying that it has a limited range of ability.
    DawsMan said:

xNig said:

Stellar said:

He means the only meaningful ability that would really help him in this situation and it isn't procing. He's not saying that it has a limited range of ability.
    Exactly

Hello @Stellar. Thank you for reporting this possible bug to our attention. For this to be properly reviewed, please file a ticket to support providing more information if necessary.

Ok i will report it
    @Kabam Lyra can’t connect to the support with my iPhone and don’t have the will to go through the lengthy process to create a new account while i do have this one or to try to enable cookies on my phone just for your website !

Please take this bug feedback as a support ticket... or not, as you wish.

Thx

HA!