**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crashing Every 2 fights

JaballyJabally Posts: 61
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I decided to post here because Kabam never looks at the comments on the "Bugs and Known Issues" forum. I and many others are crashing every 2 fights or more, or less. It is absolutely ridiculous. Stop adding new content to play when half of the people playing cant play it. you people are rather thick
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I agree
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I agree.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Jabally said:

I decided to post here because Kabam never looks at the comments on the "Bugs and Known Issues" forum. I and many others are crashing every 2 fights or more, or less. It is absolutely ridiculous. Stop adding new content to play when half of the people playing cant play it. you people are rather thick

It's prob an issue with your device. I can play perfectly fine. But if it isn't that idk.
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
    Agreed.
  • JaballyJabally Posts: 61

Jabally said:

It's prob an issue with your device. I can play perfectly fine. But if it isn't that idk.
    I have heard that people with some phones older than mine and people with the newest phones still crash and have dropped inputs. So I don't think it's the phones but given that people with the same phones don't have the issue, it could be another reason. A relative of mine has the same phone as I do and plays on the same wifi with no issues.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    The game have a very rich animations and graphic so it’s causing the phone to crash most likely. Also it can be called as memory leak. Even if you buy high end phone you can still end up continuing having crashes no matter what.
  • JaballyJabally Posts: 61
    Daddrieda said:

The game have a very rich animations and graphic so it’s causing the phone to crash most likely. Also it can be called as memory leak. Even if you buy high end phone you can still end up continuing having crashes no matter what.

The point is that the game is causing an excessive amount of crashing when it formerly did not and shouldn't be. You really think after one update in November and in some cases, before then the phone just couldn't handle that month's update yet the next month it could handle it? A majority of the people who arent crashing are the people who are just saying suck it up it is not Kabams fault. They don't put any effort into fixing anything.
  • Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a lot of crashes. This is not a wide spread or known issue and sounds like it is device specific, so please use the template in the Bugs and Known issues section to give us more information.
This discussion has been closed.