**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BWDO Untouchables AW bug

BWDO is ridiculously broken with this new defense tactic. All she does is Evade when she isn't supposed to. Nothing stops it.

This problem is costing deaths in war, and the resources to take her down. It's honestly completely unacceptable that it's been around for so long. If it were any sort of bug that actually benefit the players it would have been fixed days ago.

Take away her Untouchables tag. Just take her off the list of champions that benefit from this tactic until you can figure out and fix this behavior, because all it's doing now is causing people grief, stress, and items I'm willing to bet you won't be compensating for, even though this issue is your fault.

I'm not trying to be rude here but I'm fed of up having to deal with this broken fight and it's mind boggling to me how nobody at Kabam has done anything to take care of it.

Comments

• Hey there, the info has been passed along to the team and they are looking into it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Funny. I suggested to do away with the new defence tactics because of unforeseen problems occurring when people couldn’t pair the matching attack tactics…
  • JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55

Hey there, the info has been passed along to the team and they are looking into it.

Do we have an update on this? End of season push is coming.