**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugs in the Game

Pelu1Pelu1 Posts: 38
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
It has been pain to play the contents of game. Specially I was trying to explore act 6. Defeated Grand Master. I spend more than 4K units due parry, dex, freezing and few more issues.
Now its very hard to complete cavalier monthly quest. Cavalier monthly difficulty itself is quite difficuly on the other hand its more difficult to complete it due to parry and many bugs. Now I am investing so much units in cavalier. The worst part is that you guys are not giving revives for monthly quest after one time.
I hope you guys give us great compensation as never before and also many revives.
I have attaching pics of a bug where background goes out. It looks like either champions doesn't more forward or backwards, although they do but it makes the fight tough and annoying

Comments

• Hello @Pelu1. Thank you for reporting this possible bug to our attention. It can be device-related, therefore, it would be nice you elaborate this problem in one of these announced threads depending on the device OS you're running: iOS or Android. This would be useful for further investigation.

This discussion has been closed.