**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beast's Freestyle Combo Bugged

Beast's freestyle combo is bugged. The timer for his combo is not resetting on his 3rd hit causing him to not get the bonus for successfully completing a combo.

Device: Galaxy S10
Mobile Carrier: AT&T
Cellular or Wifi: Wifi
Game Version: Current
Game Mode: Realm of Legends
Active Boosts: N/A

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Included are screenshots of each hit in the combo, but they loaded out of order
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Oh, I was about to report this too, actually.

His Acrobatic combo works as intended, but his Freestyle combo timer seems to be bugged and doesn’t "refresh" as the combo continues.

My device: Galaxy S20 FE
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Huh, I thought I just wasn’t doing the combo right. I have an iPhone 11
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Hi there! :smile:

Since the last update, i found out that Beast can no longer complete his Freestyle chain combo (signature ability).
    The game seems to start another chain when Beast hits with a third light attack.

iPhone Xr - iOS 14.7.1
    MCOC up to date
    Arena mode

• IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    I experienced this as well. Every time I use him in arena, I think about how he has so little to work with and now, even less… How does a champion just randomly stop working properly?
  • Hey there, we've passed the info along to the rest of the team to look into, but it you happen to have any footage, let us know and we can pass it along as well.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I have some footage here, if it helps:

https://youtu.be/lVwi1ok2lXU

It looks like what is happening is that Acrobatic correctly gives about 2 seconds to land the next hit, but Freestyle only gives 2 seconds to land the entire combo, which isn't long enough.
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    After today's maintenance, it seems this bug has been fixed :)

Success! B)

• Hey there, just to confirm, this should be operating correctly now, though if you run into any issues again, feel free to let us know.