**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Leveling up solo objectives doesn't give full credit

I leveled up 1 level, got 1 credit towards the event. Then I leveled up 31 levels at once and got 1 credit. Is this the way the event was intended? Not only incredibly annoying but tedious too where you have to go back out between each level to get credit? Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Yeah, I think i did 17 levels and got 0. Then restarted and did 1 level and got 1 point
  • No, this is not how this should work. Which progression level did you do this in?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

No, this is not how this should work. Which progression level did you do this in?

is it different for each progression?
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    3 star. on my hulkbuster. it was at rank 3 39. leveled up and ranked up, got credit for both of those. then did 31 levels and got credit for 1. did a few more at 1 or 2 levels each just to test and got credit for 1 each time I backed out. 3* hulkbuster is now maxed out and I've gotten credit for 19 (9 of 10 on the 2/7 tier)
  • SKIRMISHERSKIRMISHER Posts: 32
    I have done a 6* 25 lvls to r1. Got 20 points.
    Did a 5* from r2 to full r3. Got 20 points.
  • I have done a 4* from r3 to r5 and got only 35 points
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    DUDE.. I JUST FINISHED A BUNCH OF MILESTONES AND ALL THE OBJECTIVES DISSAPEARED.. I SERIOUSLY HOPE I DONT LOSE IT ALL...
    I saw the banner. I appreciate the timely response. Thanks
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Ok, we're looking into this. Due to this bug, we're pulling the objectives down. More information on when/if they'll return later.

Oh hello boss, I was in the middle of it. Do I get the gold and iso back??
  • Yeah. I just did around 60ish levels on various 6* champs and it’s only registered around 35
  • LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126

Ok, we're looking into this. Due to this bug, we're pulling the objectives down. More information on when/if they'll return later.

Yeah, already smashed through 100 levels on 6* champs, including taking a couple to r2, and claimed all the objectives. Will progress already made still count? Or will resources be refunded? I really don't feel like doing a second week 5 objective
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Miike, my man, (1) this type of objective sucks because of how much level up you guys are requiring and (2) just give us full credit cause this is bonkers.
  • McCoy32McCoy32 Posts: 3
    Requirements state you get points for ranking up; ranked up my 4* Tyrax, no credit given. Then later tried to claim the third conqueror milestone (1 Tier 1 Alpha I believe, could not claim), so I closed out of the game. When I went back in, event was gone.

I agree with one of the previous posts; do I get back all the tier 5 ISO, gold and catalysts I just used to level these heroes up?
  • IvanGo7IvanGo7 Posts: 8
    Hi
    There is a problem with the ISO Game is missing a lot
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Just leave the objective taken down and send the rewards through the mail to us, I’m sure everyone will be happy with that
    no. won't be returned. pretty sure of that because there's a level up event going on right now so they'll say you got credit there
  • McCoy32McCoy32 Posts: 3
    Also didn't get full credit in Proven Milestones event.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,458 ★★★★
    LouisW89 said:

Yeah, already smashed through 100 levels on 6* champs, including taking a couple to r2, and claimed all the objectives. Will progress already made still count? Or will resources be refunded? I really don't feel like doing a second week 5 objective
    Never ever under any circumstance do any anything in this game when it first goes live. Ever.
  • Zaki41Zaki41 Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike
    I already levelled up my 5 star champs 100 levels to complete all milestones. Will I get my ISO and Gold back? Looks like I just wasted my precious resources because Kabam just can’t get anything right at the moment - confusing and buggy objectives