**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else missing platpool arena rewards? [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    Me too
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Finished at 2.5 and got my ranked reward. Ticket time
  • I was asking because I never got my piece was wondering if it happened to anyone else
  • PsychomaticPsychomatic Posts: 10

Missing mine as well. Same with it showing no ranking tier, just what place I got.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Same . First time I am sending a ticket to Kabam . Hope this doesn’t become the new norm . Arenas is already annoying enough.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Missing mine as well, only did 4mil but still.
  • Hey everyone, we've alerted the team so they can work on getting the rewards out to everyone. It may take slightly longer than usual due to it being the weekend, but we'll be working to get them sent to everyone as soon as possible.
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    Almost 24 hours now with no ranked rewards. How have some gotten them but others haven’t?
  • UhtredUhtred Posts: 9
    Thank you for acknowledging the issue and committing to correct it - this saves us all time by not having to submit tickets.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    I got mine this morning
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

all i know is that 1-10% was 6mill-27mill.... very large gap there tbh

Anyone have their RANK # (look at Stash rewards before claiming) that only just reached right at the last Milestone for points ?

Would then let people get a better feel what their actual % was (not just the wide % bracket range they fell in). And if anyone wants to take all these numbers and feed into the Arena Spreadsheet (if they are doing an entry for this PlatPool arena).

Mine was Rank 6712 (1-10%) with 8.6m pts, so closer to the 10% cutoff than the 10.1m above, but not as low as falling into the 10-30% like the other person's 4.7m.
    535# with 27mil