**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks Kabam!

LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
I know this probably isn’t so big of a deal, but it is the best luck I have ever had from cavs. I only recently became cavalier so decided to hoard time side quest shards and see if the game will give me some luck. Well… have a look

This is only two weeks worth of cavs roughly!

Comments

• PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Wow, that's an incredible cav crystal opening. Not a single 3*? You didn't get the greatest of 6* pulls but if you are newly cavalier any 6* is huge. Congrats!
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    Thanks everyone! :D. Yeah those are cavs lol. I now have 6 6 stars, two of which are from cavs! Unfortunately, my only two decent ones are massacre and namor.
    Mysterio said:

While I am glad for you, I have never experienced worst luck myself. I opened like roughly 20 crystals and got 19 3* champs and 1 4* Nova. The odds of that happening are like 0.0000027% for 19 3* champs.

Oh no bro😳. You’ll get something good eventually 😂

Wow, that's an incredible cav crystal opening. Not a single 3*? You didn't get the greatest of 6* pulls but if you are newly cavalier any 6* is huge. Congrats!

Thanks bro!
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    The RNG is very much with you! Congrats on the nice pulls there.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

While I am glad for you, I have never experienced worst luck myself. I opened like roughly 20 crystals and got 19 3* champs and 1 4* Nova. The odds of that happening are like 0.0000027% for 19 3* champs.

That's like >1/10000000

do you realise how many shiny pokemon you can get with those odds
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I am trying to hoard them too for a big pull.....hopefully i get your luck