**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I didn't receive the AW comp, anyone else with a similar problem?

Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
So I changed alliances right after the round of AQ ended. Is it because I changed alliances I didn't get the war comp? As far as I remember kabam had said you need not be in the same alliance to receive the compensation.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Did you actually participate in the 4 required wars from last season? Dumb question but it has to be asked.
  • This is going out to a lot of players, so it will take some time. If you haven’t gotten it yet, don’t worry! I could take several hours or even a day!
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    ItsDamien said:

Did you actually participate in the 4 required wars from last season? Dumb question but it has to be asked.

Lol yes I did participate in every single one of them infact
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I mean I did and I haven't received it so maybe delayed like Kabam Miike said

This is going out to a lot of players, so it will take some time. If you haven’t gotten it yet, don’t worry! I could take several hours or even a day!

Hey man, appreciate it
    Update : I received it
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★

This is going out to a lot of players, so it will take some time. If you haven’t gotten it yet, don’t worry! I could take several hours or even a day!

I didn't get it either miike.