**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm impatient so uh... first R4

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
:) Here we go

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Great choice
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    This is a good thread to reveal my Indecision.

But first congrats for r4 Diablo op!!

Need some thoughts of you guys. I 100% 7.4 and got unfortunately a mystic r3 to r4 gem. That was the last thing i wanted 😅 but yeah. I did not want mystic because I haven’t a 6* doom nor a duped BWCW. Now I pulled Diablo, too. What would you do? That mystic gem killed my enthusiasm a bit - ranked torch to r4 beforehand but still. This is my mystic roster:

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

Need some thoughts of you guys. I 100% 7.4 and got unfortunately a mystic r3 to r4 gem. That was the last thing i wanted 😅 but yeah. I did not want mystic because I haven’t a 6* doom nor a duped BWCW. Now I pulled Diablo, too. What would you do? That mystic gem killed my enthusiasm a bit - ranked torch to r4 beforehand but still. This is my mystic roster:

If you want to do Claire then do her awakened ability sux but Diablo is crazy I just love him you do you man
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Honestly I'd wait for a Doom, Diablo dupe, or Tigra dupe. All 3 are worth R4 and are awesome options
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i'd have no regerts at all if i were you ... stellar choice for R4.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Longshot, both Sorcerers, even Claire Unduped.
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 422 ★★★
    Awesome. I’m also considering taking him up. Do you mind sharing if there’s a noticeable difference between 3 and 4? It seems that’s not necessarily the case with every champion.
    Squammo said:

Awesome. I’m also considering taking him up. Do you mind sharing if there’s a noticeable difference between 3 and 4? It seems that’s not necessarily the case with every champion.

I haven't finished ranking him because I did a barrage of R3 rankups after finishing 7.4 100% (so currently in an iso shortage). As far as I can tell it's a pretty decent increase. It's pretty comparable to the increase between Rank 2 and 3. It may be just the smallest bit lower? I can't really tell. Either way, it's a lot better than I had expected.
    Nocko said:

Really good choice

I made a mistake after initial completion and took my Doom to R4 without considering that i might pull a mystic 3-4 gem, should have waited to see what i got before doing that... so as i was going through exploration i was really concerned id get a mystic 3-4 and i didnt really have anyone i wanted to use it on, thankfully during the exploration i cracked a 6* diablo and he was going to be the choice if i got one

Awesome! Yeah that would've sucked if you hadn't pulled a good mystic contender after getting a Mystic R4 gem, glad you were able to pull him!
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I run ouchies 24/7 and putting sigs into BWCV is currently the worst sig investment in the history of MCOC. Diablo would be my 1st mystic too. No question.
  • SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    Wow. I'm quite jealous. Good decision, best champ in game if duped and running suicides
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Kennado said:

I run ouchies 24/7 and putting sigs into BWCV is currently the worst sig investment in the history of MCOC. Diablo would be my 1st mystic too. No question.

In the history of mcoc? Prebuff Angela, prebuff OML, and current hype would like a word with you
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Dude absolutely Dominates Battlegrounds, I'm shocked no one once banned him in any of my matches during the Beta, every fight ends with Full Health no matter how much I messed up.

Wow. I'm quite jealous. Good decision, best champ in game if duped and running suicides

I wouldn’t go that far haha, he’s definitely one of the best while running suicides. Falls a little bit behind Herc and Ghost though