**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Units missing

PathanSalarPathanSalar Posts: 24
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

I had ~300 units then opened 178 arena crytals and now i have ~1100 units, they shoupd be above 1500.
I tried to make complain from support button in game, but it showing error and its kind of complicated to chose the categories and then in the end it shows message not registered verify your email
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Visual glitch. Reload the game.
  • PathanSalarPathanSalar Posts: 24
    ItsDamien said:

Visual glitch. Reload the game.

I did that

This is the error message i get when i try to register at technical support
  • Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Posts: 44
    I’m having the same issue. Twice that I’ve noticed and both times were basic arena crystals. The first time I thought I was mistaken but the second time there’s no doubt my unit total doesn’t reflect the amount of units I received from my opening. 15,980 + 315 doesn’t equal 16,175.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

I had ~300 units then opened 178 arena crytals and now i have ~1100 units, they shoupd be above 1500.
    I tried to make complain from support button in game, but it showing error and its kind of complicated to chose the categories and then in the end it shows message not registered verify your email

Lol. Go and change your screens like go from Crystals to the "Fight" tab or anything else OR just restrat your game. Its a virtual glitch and happens to everyone lmao
    Noobda said:

Lol. Go and change your screens like go from Crystals to the "Fight" tab or anything else OR just restrat your game. Its a virtual glitch and happens to everyone lmao
    You really think i havent tried that simple thing before posting on forum, aint you ?
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    I had same issue today, opened some arena crystals, said that i got 235 units but ended up only with 120 in my unit stash. Thought i was going crazy, but apparently I’m not the only one.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    It can still be visually where’s it said you go so many be ideal u don’t gotten it like with the visual gold when you sell a lot
    Like this visually
    edited April 2022
    Gamer said:

It can still be visually where’s it said you go so many be ideal u don’t gotten it like with the visual gold when you sell a lot

The thing is that i open many arena crystals and never had happened like this before. What are the odds of the same thing happening to other people on the same day.
    nOux said:

Gamer said:

The thing is that i open many arena crystals and never had happened like this before. What are the odds of the same thing happening to other people on the same day.
    It unfortunately probably due because of the visual glitches when you selling a lot ect. But if there is a problem and you believe you didn’t get what you deserve gotten to mail Kabam for account. Help there’s can’t do it from forums
    Zan0 said:

It’s a visual bug. All you have to do is click the info button on your resource thing and you’ll see the correct amount

I know what bug are u talking about, its not the same bug. Usually it does not appear all units straight away in your unit stash, you have to reset game to see correct units. But this time units not appearing at all
  • nOux said:

Zan0 said:

It’s a visual bug. All you have to do is click the info button on your resource thing and you’ll see the correct amount

I know what bug are u talking about, its not the same bug. Usually it does not appear all units straight away in your unit stash, you have to reset game to see correct units. But this time units not appearing at all
    Which is why he is suggesting it is the same bug he is talking about

Hey there, this is a visual bug that can occur, especially when opening large batches of Crystals. The team is looking into this and working on a solution.

If its a visual glitch it might be on the rewards tab where it shown more units than actually rewardes. Other than that if it was a visual glitch at units corner it will update after restart.
  • xalertoxxalertox Posts: 4