Introducing the next Campaign Progression Level: Paragon!

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I can’t wait for all the new Thronebreakers who used to complain about being “slapped in the face” as a cavalier to now complain about being slapped in the face again as a Thronebreaker 😂

I’m may be a bit disappointed in awhile but again after 7.4 I’m be having 2 so one more should be to bad
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

Hmmm I’m f2p. Plat 3 alliance that runs map 8 top 100. 100% all content except carrina aol challenges. Was able to get 2 r4’s after getting. The 10k deal after 7.4. Not anywhere close to 3. Looks like this title is directly linked to how much people can spend during gifting event. Title might as well be “paragonnaspend”

wait a second ... it's totally possible for a F2P player to have 3 Rank 4s already ... at least some would proclaim smh
  • lIPowerIllIPowerIl Member Posts: 22
    LJF said:

"Plays in a higher tier competitive Alliance"

What level alliance will this be?

Tier 1 probably
  • metalman695metalman695 Member Posts: 109
    I love the direction y'all are going with this, and I totally support the idea that rank up should be an influence on your profile progression. That said, three is too many. Especially considering that those who missed a piece of content with the appropriate materials can't go back and get them now. I think two r4s makes a lot more sense - that means you would have earned one and gotten one from 7.4 100%, or you have earned two, or you would've bought two. It's a great idea, I think it needs to be a little bit more accessible but more difficult to attain than thronebreaker was