**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cheaters in Battlegrounds make the game borderline unplayable

joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
Literally ever 3/4d match I encounter is a blatant cheater / modder. This seems to occur at 1700+ rating for me mostly.
There needs to be a system in place that enables us to block these people since Kabam doesn’t ban quick enough.
As long as this continues, I don’t see how Battlegrounds can be a fair, fun and competitive game mode.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    The modders are probably tweaking their mods themselves. Had an alliance Nate last night first fight 5 star og guilly beat duped 6 star KM in 43 seconds lost 21% health. Next fight 4 star doom best 6 star rank 3 PENI duped in 23 seconds the 4 star lost 0.4 health Last fight 5 star bwcv beat 6 star rank 3 moleman in 17 seconds lost 3.7% health. All with safeguard while all hte fights while his fights with all high rank 6 stars vs 2 unduped 6 stars and a 4 star defender too 37-53 seconds and the 53 second fight was vs a 4 star duped warlock.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Not disagreeing bc I have seen the posts of impossibly fast KOs, but in 130-plus matches I have not seen one.

I’ll wait to see what Kabam does before complaining.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Not disagreeing bc I have seen the posts of impossibly fast KOs, but in 130-plus matches I have not seen one.

I’ll wait to see what Kabam does before complaining.

130 plus matches 😳 that’s equivalent of 28 energy refills. That’s some commitment.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Agreed
  • Hey there, if you believe you see someone cheating, you can send a report to our Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". Any info you can provide in the report on what you saw and the date/time it happened can be very useful to the team and can go a long way toward helping the process go faster as well.
This discussion has been closed.