**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally hit Thronebreaker!

Hey guys, I’m back with the best update:

I have defeated the Grandmaster, and because I had an R3 HulkBuster earlier…

I am now officially a Thronebreaker! I have hit the highest tier of play in MCoC (Paragon doesn’t exist) and I certainly didn’t drink excessive amounts of Lime Juice (aka Revives) to do it. Grandmaster himself is one of the best bosses in the game I’ve fought so far - it’s almost all based on skill and knowledge of the game.

Good luck gang, and I hope your fights go well!

Comments

• Congratulations!
  • IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79
    Thanks! I loved the Grandmaster fight tbh. Very difficult, but also very fun at the same time.
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Ignoble said:

I am now officially a Thronebreaker! I have hit the highest tier of play in MCoC (Paragon doesn’t exist) and I certainly didn’t drink excessive amounts of Lime Juice (aka Revives) to do it. Grandmaster himself is one of the best bosses in the game I’ve fought so far - it’s almost all based on skill and knowledge of the game.

Congrats
  • FROSTTTFROSTTT Posts: 45
    Can you show us what champions you got on clearing act 6.4?
    FROSTTT said:

Can you show us what champions you got on clearing act 6.4?

The Tigra dupe is only the real thing worth talking about. The rest were 5* dupes for champs I have little interest in, and a fresh 6* Wasp.
    Mind you, my other Act 6 completion rewards were bonkers good so I don’t mind this taking a step back.
  • Congrats!
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 94

I also just got throne breaker today after beating greenmaster
    wappykid said:

I also just got throne breaker today after beating greenmaster

Congrats man
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Congratulations on getting to Thronebreaker. I'm assuming your 6* roster is not as good as your 5* roster..

I guess I need to light a fire on my behind and get going towards Thronebreaker myself..

just curious who is your rank3 6*.
    psp742 said:

Congratulations on getting to Thronebreaker. I'm assuming your 6* roster is not as good as your 5* roster..

I guess I need to light a fire on my behind and get going towards Thronebreaker myself..

just curious who is your rank3 6*.

Hulkbuster - I formed my Tech T5CC a while ago, and decided to rank him up ASAP
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Congratulations.. I have HB as 5*, missed out on him bunch of times..
    I have 6* Mysterio, Kingpin and Doom as my rank3 but stopped when I got Cavalier.. it sounds better than thronebreaker.. lol

I need to go for it I guess.
    psp742 said:

Congratulations.. I have HB as 5*, missed out on him bunch of times..
    I have 6* Mysterio, Kingpin and Doom as my rank3 but stopped when I got Cavalier.. it sounds better than thronebreaker.. lol

I need to go for it I guess.

I honestly wouldn’t stress too much over it. If you’re happy with Cav atm and don’t want to push further, then don’t push it.

• Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
    Ignoble said:

this didng age fine🤣
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Congratulations! That’s awesome. I’m pushing myself to get there but I’ve hit a wall at 6.4.4. I cleared all of 6.3 and up to 6.4.4 in two days but I’m struggling here for some reason. I can manage Icarus and I have some incinerate immune champs but it just not happening. I’m trying only to use revives as a last resort because I’m out of potions and my limited supply of units is to get me to 6.4.6. I guess I’ll just keep tapping away until I win or my thumbs fall off.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    well played summoners

Congratulations! That’s awesome. I’m pushing myself to get there but I’ve hit a wall at 6.4.4. I cleared all of 6.3 and up to 6.4.4 in two days but I’m struggling here for some reason. I can manage Icarus and I have some incinerate immune champs but it just not happening. I’m trying only to use revives as a last resort because I’m out of potions and my limited supply of units is to get me to 6.4.6. I guess I’ll just keep tapping away until I win or my thumbs fall off.

I went down the Power Struggle/Hurt Locker lane in 6.4.4 since I couldn’t handle the Incin lane. Make sure you bring a counter for IMIW and Mordo, and be aware of Footloose’s unstoppable - but the fights are nowhere near as bad.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,923 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I hit thronebreaker yesterday as well. What content are you planning to hit next?
    I’m actually planning to do some relaxation for a bit. I focused so hard on story this last week or so I think it’s best I don’t think about it for a while.