**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Crystals

TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
The in game message said to get Mordo in arena and crystals (I was hoping Wong would be there too). But when I went to the crystal screen, there are no featured crystals. Am I missing something?

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    TripleB said:

The in game message said to get Mordo in arena and crystals (I was hoping Wong would be there too). But when I went to the crystal screen, there are no featured crystals. Am I missing something?

Restart the app
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    @Greekhit I did, 4 times, still nothing. Oh well, just won't use units.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

Same, not just you
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    TripleB said:

Why Wong shoul be there?
  • Hey there, the crystals should be showing correctly now. If you restart your game and still aren't seeing them though, feel free to let us know.
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    @Longshot_33 NOOOOO NO NO, I was hoping Wong Crystals would be alonside Mordo's. I'd spend quite a few units on Wong but never on Mordo. Sorry, I thought I mentioned that.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158