**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Freeze when using Energy Refill [Merged Threads]

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    This is the most annoying bug. Can’t auto fight or do exploration without constantly force close and restart the game. Sometimes that still doesn’t work to use the small or full refill.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Indeed. This should get a quick fix. I'm currently exploring Act 7 and this is anno
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

This will be separate from the future compensation package for the ongoing input issues.

Thanks for the helpful response. You guys got a ballpark on that big compensation? I know last we heard Mike said it was hopefully coming before July, but it’s been a few weeks and we’re almost halfway into June now
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello summoners!
    This post is being brought in from another thread to let you all know...

We've had discussions about the cost and frustrations players have faced due to the energy refill/dimming bug. There are ongoing conversations surrounding how to appropriately provide relief for all summoners.

This will be separate from the future compensation package for the ongoing input issues.

I know it's just a nugget, but it's all I know at this time. We will be communicate this info to the entire community once we have concrete information.

It'd be nice if you guys start everyone with like 500 extra energy already loaded whenever the energy overfill update goes out. I've let energy refills just expire in my stash because the game has outright crashed more than once when I've tried to use a refill lol
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,606 Guardian
    edited June 2022
    Jax commented in the main Compensation thread, copied to a more recent lighthearted Screen Dimming thread (but not to this main Merged thread for Energy / Screen Dimming issue, so here it is now as well for those tracking just this issue).
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello summoners!

We've had discussions about the cost and frustrations players have faced due to the energy refill/dimming bug. There are ongoing conversations surrounding how to appropriately provide relief for all summoners.

I know it's just a nugget, but it's all I know at this time. We will be communicate this info to the entire community once we have concrete information.

• HsynnnnnnHsynnnnnn Posts: 3
    When you use up your energy and try to get a re-filling by using units, in first attempt there is no problem. however if you close or try it second time, screen is shading and game gets stuck. It fixes if you close and open game.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 406 ★★★
    Hsynnnnnn said:

When you use up your energy and try to get a re-filling by using units, in first attempt there is no problem. however if you close or try it second time, screen is shading and game gets stuck. It fixes if you close and open game.

Had you read the announcement at the top of forums page
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello summoners!

So compensation on top of compensation ?

• tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello summoners!

I thought there were no longer any ongoing input issues as it has been fixed :/

Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    I understand the fun with the dimming text. But really this isn’t a laughing matter. It constantly affects the game. How this bug was allowed to get into the game really does mean there isn’t any testing before release. It’s inconceivable
  • Drew101Drew101 Posts: 1
    Nothing more frustrating than running out of energy and having 5 full refills, and not being able to use them. You need to grind in this game and this…. Doesn’t allow that to happen. Been going on for way tooo long
  • Godless13Godless13 Posts: 14
    This is getting ridiculous how much time and resource this consumes… needed a fix asap please
  • SomSrkSomSrk Posts: 1
    Dear kabam,
    Every time I used energy fill my game is freez and screen light dim 🔅, it can't resolve automatically. Ultimate re-start game it's too time taking play game and feel frustrating.
    Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    So uhhh about this hotfix...

• ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    edited June 2022
    One thing I’ve learned in businesses is to under promise and over deliver

Kabam, clearly does not live by that philosophy
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    Still dimming?.?.???.

• DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    It happens when I use a small energy