**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update. U owe me health pots. I want them by today

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
It's unbelievable the amount of **** we get from your updates. You suck

[fidejhzdm0qp.jpg
img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/j8/vybji80l0odk.jpg[/img]
id1yruemy1u0.jpg
bx5goyq3831t.jpg

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Same happened to me, but it's not even that, it's solo event time wasted, it's missing out on that event that went live.

Been a shambles today
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Same 3x lol....
  • -Debo
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    lol this is just funny, I think everyone experienced this today. They will do nothing and move on. Or you can expect them with Bases.
  • I sent in a ticket last time this happened with screenshots and everything and got nothing. So I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    I lost 3 energy refills to this exact same thing last month... got told "we cannot give back what you have already used for a quest that is no longer active".. which is kinda like asking how you're doing and someone replying "zebra" lol
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I want the 500+ units from revives when I died bc of lag. But I doubt I’m seeing that either
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Oh man I spent 5000000000 units because of the lag. Can I get reimbursed too? :D
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    lol you guys need to chilax
  • Atom_SmasherAtom_Smasher Posts: 17
    wow a game with over 50 million players doesn't work flawlessly, I want compensation
  • wow a game with over 50 million players doesn't work flawlessly, I want compensation

Considering how much money they make off of us I'd expect it to work MUCH better than this. Flaws here and there are expected but come on...
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Watch how you word these threads, you can't say things like "I expect them by today" and then expect compensation, that's not how it works.
This discussion has been closed.