**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War wrong again urgent !

JJ4JJ4 Posts: 41
Why is diversity for alliance not what it should be? Ours should show 150 for the 3 bgs and is only showing 50.
@Kabam Miike can you look at this asap because this is gonna massively affect alliances scores in this war

Comments

• Options
    RohtagaRohtaga Posts: 42
    Ours showed 50 for a while before dropping to zero, so you should hope you stay at 50.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

• Options
    Looking into this right now. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★

Looking into this right now. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Yes please just cancel can’t deal with this
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★

• Options
    JanberiJanberi Posts: 3
    edited July 2022

Same here…
  • Options
    Any new Kabam miike
  • Options
    Gordon_jokerGordon_joker Posts: 10
    Any alliances having an issue where in the current war you have 3 battle groups with a total of 30 members and placed full diversity of 150 but the war scoring only shows 50 diversity?
  • Options
    Gordon_jokerGordon_joker Posts: 10

• Options
    Is it fixed ?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian

Interesting how the Spanish language one shows the otherwise triple question mark “???” as being only 2 question marks (as well as used how they would be used in tandem in a sentence, upside down at beginning then right side up at end, “¿?”)
    Since triple usage “???” is not really grammatically correct even in English, wouldn’t it be just as similar to use it that same way in all other languages too ??? 😀

Although at first glance the pair looked like a chain link (or lock symbol), which sort of made sense too (hidden while in war). Had to look closer to see it was actually upside down question mark.
  • Options
    Shaktiman said:

I think now its fair to say that this AW season should be cancelled. Already we are suffering due to incorrect 1st AW rating. Now this...

I’m agerd but Kabam doesn’t going to do it I’m surely of it
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Hey everybody,

After looking into this, we currently believe that this is a Visual Only issue. You are still getting the correct Diversity points on the backend, but it's displaying incorrectly. We're looking at how we can fix the display now, and will let you know when we have a resolution.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

After looking into this, we currently believe that this is a Visual Only issue. You are still getting the correct Diversity points on the backend, but it's displaying incorrectly. We're looking at how we can fix the display now, and will let you know when we have a resolution.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

so when this war ends and the points are calculated its going to show the right numbers? or are we supposed to take your word that its a visual bug?... i guess we will simply wait and see how this plays out
  • Options
    Tommy_N_VaTommy_N_Va Posts: 12

• Options
    The points are different when the diversity scoring is at 0 and at 50.
  • Options
    If the alliance's were being awarded the correct total score regardless of the visual bug, then the score in both of these pics should not have changed. And the total score would be higher that what is shown, as we placed a much higher diversified defense than 50.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

I believe he’s trying to tell you that the display is irrelevant and the game will determine the proper winner and season points scored. We’ll see.
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

I believe he’s trying to tell you that the display is irrelevant and the game will determine the proper winner and season points scored. We’ll see.
    i think what he is saying if it was a visual bug it wouldnt effect the over all score, but it is. the scores change if the 50, 0, or what ever number is shown in diversity, is effecting the final score. if they are saying the final score is visually bugged then thats even more concerning than just diversity having a visual bug. if this bug effects the final score and a part of the season its screwing that many more people... its an issue not just visually is what we are concerned about
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It doesn't seem to me just a visual bug. Kabam just tries to calm us down and bury the problem.
  • Options
    AnotherVariantAnotherVariant Posts: 64
    Same issue with my alliance.. Diversity should be at around 130 but currently showing 45
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I play some other games and there is none having so many problems like this one. It isn't normal, it shows there is a big problem with the company, how they organize or quality control.
  • Options
    BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    Just wanted to add that I don’t believe this is visual only. We have roughly the same attack bonus as a normal war but we are around 2750 short of what we normally have for our final score. I looked through the previous wars and 2750 is what we are missing in diversity. If every alliance is affected then the problem cancels out but it’s not a “visual only” problem. If the alliance we are going against gets credit for there diversity then in a close two bg war that could have an impact.
  • Options
    mohan8493mohan8493 Posts: 25
    edited July 2022
    It wasn’t just a visual bug please cancel war and give all items and loyalty back used this season
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    War just ended.

Was visual (Zero's) only during war.
    Afterwards, showed correct Diversity as well as added points for Diversity on top of what had been total points showing during war.

So ended up being OK.
  • Options
    Is is visually 4.5k was add for all 150
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    the score is normal after the finish on my end. glad it wasnt a disaster, those saying other wise pics of final results pls
    @mohan8493