**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Kabam checking to make sure there’s no cheaters in the top 2500 in BGs?

@Kabam Jax I hope the team is doing it’s best to make sure the appropriate ppl get the rewards they should when Battlegrounds Beta leaderboard is sorted. I know I’m not the only one who wants to know if Kabam is checking this thoroughly or not. Any updated info would be appreciated. Thanks 😊

Comments

• DusterN9neDusterN9ne Posts: 74
    Yeah just hope they checked one last time for the very end but I guess we will see
  • WolverineXWolverineX Posts: 42
    but did they leave the cheaters on the leaderboard and not allow whoever was downstairs to take better rewards? isn't it unfair?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Why are the modders still in leaderboards?
    Let's say, they didn't get rewards, fine.
    But why those names are still there.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The visuals of the Leaderboard are not an indication of any actions that may have been taken.
  • theEnevitabletheEnevitable Posts: 14

Hey everybody,

There was a Ban wave that took place before the rewards went out, but our current tech was not able to remove them from the Leaderboards. This is something that we need to work on. Those that were banned for cheating will not receive Rewards.

As for those that were knocked out of the Top 2500 by players that used Mods, we will be adjusting the rank rewards to account for this. For example, if there was a ban in the Top 10. then #11 will get the Top 10 rewards. This might take a little while. Additionally, we're not finished distributing the rewards.

TL:DR; the In-game leaderboards still show players that were banned. They did not receive rewards. Players they knocked out of their brackets/rank will get the rewards they should have earned.

@Kabam Miike - Thank you for the update!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

There was a Ban wave that took place before the rewards went out, but our current tech was not able to remove them from the Leaderboards. This is something that we need to work on. Those that were banned for cheating will not receive Rewards.

As for those that were knocked out of the Top 2500 by players that used Mods, we will be adjusting the rank rewards to account for this. For example, if there was a ban in the Top 10. then #11 will get the Top 10 rewards. This might take a little while. Additionally, we're not finished distributing the rewards.

TL:DR; the In-game leaderboards still show players that were banned. They did not receive rewards. Players they knocked out of their brackets/rank will get the rewards they should have earned.

Do you know the number of accounts that were removed from either the Top 1,000 or the Top 2,500?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Do you know the number of accounts that were removed from either the Top 1,000 or the Top 2,500?
    I think Jax said over 100
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

I think Jax said over 100
    That’s great news if it’s the real number
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Wow didn't know they sent some people rewards already. I pushed for top 2500 because those rewards would get me to Paragon. Ended up 2588 so if they remove at least 100 I'd be in.

The thing that sucks is if they don't give out rewards before the calendar reset, or before next week's EOP, I would miss out on a month of the Paragon calendar/daily crystals and the opportunity to achieve the 20 point milestone for EOP.

Modders blow
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Let's hope they are not done with the bans yet. I still see a potential cheater in the top 100 that was active a few hours ago.
  • PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    QuikPik said:

Let's hope they are not done with the bans yet. I still see a potential cheater in the top 100 that was active a few hours ago.

Is there a conspiracy theory in your post, that Kabam havent ban cheaters at all And ONLY try to save a situation giving more ppl.rewards???
  • PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    edited July 2022
    Well there Are Still some players without single R4 in top 30 WHO have been online few Hours ago. Not sure if they Are cheaters or ban Wave miss them, or they were not cheating. Other player cheaters seems without alliance Now.
    But Still THX to Kabam i finally got rewards
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    I'm not impacted but good to see this happening
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Pupkac said:

QuikPik said:

Is there a conspiracy theory in your post, that Kabam havent ban cheaters at all And ONLY try to save a situation giving more ppl.rewards???
    No conspiracy theory. Kabam has banned a bunch of people, I'm just stating that they didn't get them all. I still see 10k prestige, sub 1m rating, 100% Abyss accounts active in the top 100.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★

Hey everybody,

So will you be adjusting the leaderboard to reflect everyone's proper placement or just adjust rewards? Also...will leaderboard "enhancements" be part of Battlegrounds final release or is more work needed to make that possible?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

@Kabam Miike / @Kabam Jax - I opened a ticket with support referencing that I received incorrect rewards as my ranking is 1031st with a score of 585 (same as @Lnny) and it does not reflect the banned accounts like you all stated. I referenced your all's comments but the support team closed the ticket saying they verified the ranking was accurate. Can you confirm who is correct in this case between you or the Support Team or confirm that a score of 585 will result in top 1000 rewards once you all have time to remove the banned accounts manually? Given the screenshots above, 586 already received top 1000 rewards so logically, I would assume 585 would be next up as long as at least 31 accounts are removed.
    It's possible that @DusterN9ne took his screenshot before the leaderboards were cleared up, while you took yours recently (after it was cleared up).

Just providing possible explanations that resulted in the disparity.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

xNig said:

Hey everybody,

@Kabam Miike / @Kabam Jax - I opened a ticket with support referencing that I received incorrect rewards as my ranking is 1031st with a score of 585 (same as @Lnny) and it does not reflect the banned accounts like you all stated. I referenced your all's comments but the support team closed the ticket saying they verified the ranking was accurate. Can you confirm who is correct in this case between you or the Support Team or confirm that a score of 585 will result in top 1000 rewards once you all have time to remove the banned accounts manually? Given the screenshots above, 586 already received top 1000 rewards so logically, I would assume 585 would be next up as long as at least 31 accounts are removed.
    It's possible that @DusterN9ne took his screenshot before the leaderboards were cleared up, while you took yours recently (after it was cleared up).

Just providing possible explanations that resulted in the disparity.
    The leaderboard still hasn’t been cleaned up at all, I’m still the same place I was when it ended
    No idea why too. See what Kabam says. Fringe cases are always the trickiest.