**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My old GM Gauntlet run

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I found in my notes a draft of my old GM gauntlet run that I was not able to post. It might help some people now which is why I am posting it now even if it is incomplete. It did not go into detail of all hard fights.

I might revise my team a bit now because my roster got better a bit.

so here it is...
"GM Gauntlet

Team - Doom, Cable, Apoc, AA, Stryfe

Path 1
Apoc vs Doom (1-shot)
Doom vs Terrax (1 rev)
Doom vs Vision (1-shot)
Apoc vs Modok (1-shot)
Apoc vs SpiderHam (Evade charge Ramp. 5 revs.)

Path 2
AA vs Weapon X (1-shot)
Apoc vs Thing (1-shot)
Apoc vs Korg (1-shot)
Doom vs DragonMan (1 rev)
AA Horseman vs BPCW (1-shot)

Path 3
Apoc vs NC (1-shot)
Apoc vs SpiderGwen (1-shot)
Apoc vs Domino (1-shot)
AA vs Mojo (1-shot)
AA vs IBom (RNG...2 revs)

Path 4
Doom vs Apoc (1-shot)
AA vs Sasquatch (1 rev)
AA vs Killmonger (1 rev)
Apoc vs Void (4 revs)
AA vs Nick Fury (4 revs)

Team vs Thanos (But Apoc was the main damage dealer here)

Approximately 1.2k units used with barely any items at all at the start...

I wasted a lot of my stash to the other runs before this...clearly I was unable to plan properly...i initially tried to do a run with Quake...i found that I cannot sustain quaking within a fight that long...i tried to bring Aegon and build his combo...i was restarting fights so many times...Also tried another with Apoc with no Cable...Also tried another that focused on AA...So i failed so many times that i depleted my stash...

Anyway...terrax and spider ham were my roadblocks...

Gameplan - Apoc, Doom and AA will cover all fights...parry heavy some fights...do some back draft intercept fights with AA...And Apoc all the way for Thanos.

Terrax became a fast fight with my sig20 Doom once I realized that stagger-nullifying the power gain buff via parry-heavy gives Doom his own power gain. i was able to dish out tons of damage with 2-3 cycles of a sp3-sp2 rotation before dying to his rock field."
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Moving to the correct category :)
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

I found in my notes a draft of my old GM gauntlet run that I was not able to post. It might help some people now which is why I am posting it now even if it is incomplete. It did not go into detail of all hard fights.

so here it is...
    "GM Gauntlet

Path 1
    Apoc vs Doom (1-shot)
    Doom vs Terrax (1 rev)
    Doom vs Vision (1-shot)
    Apoc vs Modok (1-shot)

Path 2
    AA vs Weapon X (1-shot)
    Apoc vs Thing (1-shot)
    Apoc vs Korg (1-shot)

Path 3
    Apoc vs NC (1-shot)
    Apoc vs Domino (1-shot)
    AA vs Mojo (1-shot)

Path 4
    Doom vs Apoc (1-shot)
    AA vs Sasquatch (1 rev)
    AA vs Killmonger (1 rev)
    Apoc vs Void (4 revs)
    AA vs Nick Fury (4 revs)

I wasted a lot of my stash to the other runs before this...clearly I was unable to plan properly...i initially tried to do a run with Quake...i found that I cannot sustain quaking within a fight that long...i tried to bring Aegon and build his combo...i was restarting fights so many times...Also tried another with Apoc with no Cable...Also tried another that focused on AA...So i failed so many times that i depleted my stash...

Gameplan - Apoc, Doom and AA will cover all fights...parry heavy some fights...do some back draft intercept fights with AA...And Apoc all the way for Thanos.

Terrax became a fast fight with my sig20 Doom once I realized that stagger-nullifying the power gain buff via parry-heavy gives Doom his own power gain. i was able to dish out tons of damage with 2-3 cycles of a sp3-sp2 rotation before dying to his rock field."

I don't have stryfe or know why you brought him. Is he critical? It appears you didn't use him.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

so here it is...
    "GM Gauntlet

Path 1
    Apoc vs Doom (1-shot)
    Doom vs Terrax (1 rev)
    Doom vs Vision (1-shot)
    Apoc vs Modok (1-shot)

Path 2
    AA vs Weapon X (1-shot)
    Apoc vs Thing (1-shot)
    Apoc vs Korg (1-shot)

Path 3
    Apoc vs NC (1-shot)
    Apoc vs Domino (1-shot)
    AA vs Mojo (1-shot)

Path 4
    Doom vs Apoc (1-shot)
    AA vs Sasquatch (1 rev)
    AA vs Killmonger (1 rev)
    Apoc vs Void (4 revs)
    AA vs Nick Fury (4 revs)

I don't have stryfe or know why you brought him. Is he critical? It appears you didn't use him.
    Additional burst damage for apoc if I had to guess 🤷‍♂️
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    ChiliDog said:

It is precisely what Mackey said. The burst damage is significant and makes most fights faster. plus, add in boosts the fights were a breeze.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Thanks