**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She-Hulk Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Comments

• Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    She hulk thunder clapping is 100% turning into a meme or something
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

MaxGaming said:

World War Hulk soon hopefully
    nah they skipped that story line with Ragnarock as Hulk is niw chill and smart not mad that he got sent to the Battle Realm and wanting revenge... so you will probablyonly see that as a what if
    I doubt

• Chubz_30Chubz_30 Posts: 51
    So the events of Shang Chi happened around the same time as She Hulk since Abomination was in the fight club
    I feel like the guy who brought her the goodie basket plays a significant role, idk what tho
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    Chubz_30 said:

I feel like the guy who brought her the goodie basket plays a significant role, idk what tho
    He's not really anyone other than a supporting character like her other friend. No super powers or anything. The could be using the Pugliese character as someone else and just hiding it. Doesn't seem likely though.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Definitely feel after the first 2 episodes there being set up something significant with the Hulk character and something with the Thunderbolts. Not too surprising consider how many Thunderbolt members we've seen in the movies/shows so far. This series does feel like it is helping phase 4 to feel more connected.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    im quite enjoying it, episodes could last longer tough.. anyone knows how many eps will this show have?

Ps: forgot to add something in my previous feedback:

8 - I think it was pretty lame how they managed to make Hulk s arm heal, i mean dude has one of the best healing factor of all time, but needs his counsin s blood? wtf

Kevin Feige said he would not heal from the 6 infinity stones snap, but now just have some of this chick s blood and u ll be fine lolz
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    it's 9 episodes.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Dash855 said:

She hulk thunder clapping is 100% turning into a meme or something
    Already has
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    MigAce said:

Perhaps I'm from another universe and am experiencing the mandela effect, but this show is pretty bad so far. Guess i just miss the talented writers from days past. Probably won't watch ep.3

Woooosh me but that's not what Mandela effect is. Not that it's ever been a thing either
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    Another very good episode, i bet the ppl hating on the show havent seen a single episode.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Didn’t like the 3rd but enjoyed the plot movements
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Buttehrs said:

Hellloooo wrecking crew. Hopefully they get some kind of upgrade because right now they aren't that imposing. Also, didn't really need to see she hulk twerking tbh.

The wrecking crew has been consistent with how they've always appeared in the comics. When it's them versus regular humans, they'll come out on top but put them in a fair fight with anybody enhanced or super and they fall like a house of cards.

As for the post-grade scene: yeah that's fine, I enjoyed it!
    Another good episode, although it took me 45 minutes to watch it because D+ kept buffering every other minute nearly.
    Ughhhh!!! Man it’s killing me these episodes are only 30 ish minutes, because I’m really enjoying SHE-HULK!!!
    I wonder will we see Abomination in future shows or movies, now that he’s chosen a path of sanity and peace. My dude a plethora of soul mates, lol. 😂
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Chubz_30 said:

I wonder will we see Abomination in future shows or movies, now that he’s chosen a path of sanity and peace. My dude a plethora of soul mates, lol. 😂
    Considering we got thunderbolts coming up, I doubt he stays that way.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    She hulk twerking has to be the most horrifying thing I've witnessed💀. Aside from that another great episode
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    I have a feeling that each of the remaining 6 episodes are all going to have a cameo now, just because she specifically mentioned it in her 4th wall driving scene.

So far we have

ep 1: hulk
    ep 2: abom
    ep 3: wong

We know daredevil is coming too... could be the running joke of the show?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Typhoon said:

I have a feeling that each of the remaining 6 episodes are all going to have a cameo now, just because she specifically mentioned it in her 4th wall driving scene.

So far we have

ep 1: hulk
    ep 2: abom
    ep 3: wong

We know daredevil is coming too... could be the running joke of the show?

Probably well and hopefully done well.
    Chubz_30 said:

from what Tim Roth has said, he may be back in the show.
    Lol, Titania super petty for what she did. 😂🤣😭😂🤣😭
    I loved Ep. 4, super funny — especially The Dinner Date Staredown!!!