**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not Enough Resources Error. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    I wanted to 100% UC, tried last night got the same error message. Thanks kabam!
  • Options
    Shah123Shah123 Posts: 5
    edited September 2022
    Eternity of pain, bargaining week 1 fight doesn't start. Instead pop up comes ' not enough resources ' and get auto exit
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    Fred1Fred1 Posts: 37
    It's exactly the same for me and many people in the alliance ( around 30%).

The game is poping the error (for example entering EOP)... We ll wait an answer from Kabam (I m sure they are looking at this)

Fred
  • Options
    Hey there folks, the team is digging into the issue and is working on getting a fix ready as soon as possible
  • Options
    BicketybamBicketybam Posts: 1

Hey there folks, the team is digging into the issue and is working on getting a fix ready as soon as possible

This is also occurring in the Eternity of Pain event, this weeks event ends in 2 hours, are there any plans for resolution if the event ends before this issue is resolved. I have not yet completed this weeks eternity event because I wanted to complete the EQ Cavalier event first. Waiting was my own choice and I understand that, however I now have no option to complete the Eternity event. Thank you Zibiit and have a nice day.
  • Options
    Please do something about this, I was fully boosted before this bug occured, I have 1 objective to complete still..
  • Options
    C_hardyC_hardy Posts: 19
    Been trying to get through EOP before it closes for the week since last night. Keep being denied entry on restarts since then while receiving an error that says “Not enough resources”. I don’t want to miss out on my points for the week, what has been going on?

Screenshot attached

• Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★

Please do something about this, I was fully boosted before this bug occured, I have 1 objective to complete still..

Same thing happened with me! I had a buzy schedule so i did 1 objective at start & thought would do the 2nd on last day..but seems like it is now impossible as i am not able to go in
  • Options
    It happened with me too! Smell compensation!
  • Options
    Same! Couldn't complete acts this month because of this!
  • Options

• Options
    Jkizzle18Jkizzle18 Posts: 3
    Missed EOP rewards…Had Modok at 10% and the game started to have issues… Hope we have a chance to get these points back
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    EoP Week 2 just started with the same bug. Great.
  • Options
    MikeWMikeW Posts: 5
    Me as well. Has anyone heard anything? I’ve been prevented from entering again for week 1. As of this morning I can’t enter for week 2. This is unfair if we don’t get this resolved soon
  • Options
    ERockHDERockHD Posts: 54
    Can't get into EoP or Can EQ because of this error
  • Options
    Keep getting not enough resources when starting fights and getting kicked back to Home Screen
    Anyone else having this problem
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Force closing and restarting the game worked for me...
  • Options
    C_hardyC_hardy Posts: 19
    Restarting multiple times between today and last
    night didn’t work for me. Eventually managed to get in with about 16 minutes to go after my last meeting. Managed to finish him with 2 minutes to spare, but had to use a lot more resources than I planned to just to make the cut off. 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I used 5 revives already on the fight + the potions and took kraven to 35% then suddenly this error came up and resets the quest, this is really annoying
  • Options
    Seeker17Seeker17 Posts: 4
    So I’ve been trying to start the Cavalier contest and I keep getting the image of not enough resources. Also I just became Paragon and the Callender is still Thronebreaker

• Options
    zulu3tzulu3t Posts: 14
    This error made me loose valuable time (around 15-20mins). I explored cavalier monthly EQ (last month) all paths, except 1, which I wld hv for sure completed if this issue dint cause me loss of time. I was 30% green boost and 25% health boosted, 10-12mins wld hv been enough for me to clear my last path remaining to 100%.

With Tigra the Galan fight is just 1-1.2mins. Total 6champs in a path, so I consider 6-8mins. So yes I cld have finished the path under 15mins. Kabam please issue me my full compensation which I cldnt claim or extend the same quest timeline for 1day along with cav EQ solo rewards.
  • Options
    Even before updating the App today, I received this error
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike Please extend the last month's event side quest (all difficulty) for 1more day along with solo rewards that gives t6bc and t3a. This will allow us to complete our incompleted portion of the Side quest and claim our rewards which we naturally lost due to this unexpected abrupt game issue.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    zulu3t said:

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike Please extend the last month's event side quest (all difficulty) for 1more day along with solo rewards that gives t6bc and t3a. This will allow us to complete our incompleted portion of the Side quest and claim our rewards which we naturally lost due to this unexpected abrupt game issue.

It run for 5 weeks..u decided to finish it at the last min...
  • Options
    Quick Update: The team is still looking into and testing out a fix and are aiming to have it implemented for everyone before the end of the week, though if we can get it pushed out sooner, we'll let everyone know.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Seeker17 said:

So I’ve been trying to start the Cavalier contest and I keep getting the image of not enough resources. Also I just became Paragon and the Callender is still Thronebreaker

Your calendar doesn't change as soon as you get a new progression title, you have to wait for the next new calendar to start and then you should get the new level.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 679 ★★★
    Hello @Kabam Zibiit and @Kabam Jax

Can we have an update on what is the plan going forward for everyone that couldn't get their EoP solo objectives because of this error and preventing them from entering and doing EoP - Bargaining Wk1?
  • Options
    So you guys are going to ridicule the game with bugs and we have to pay for it? What kind of non-sense is this?
  • Options
    deksdeks Posts: 6
    Any updates on this? I wasn't able to do all the objectives because of this.