**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Flexing Calendar?

djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
Per the in-game email, we were supposed to get a flexing calendar that resets weekly. While it did not specify the date, they usually start with the first new calendar day after EQ starts. However, none showed up for me today. Is this calendar delayed, or is it missing?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    For those who did get the Calendar, are you able to spend your shards and get the crystals. I don't have that ability and didn't get the Calendar at the expected time
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I don't have the calendar either, but do have the shards I earned from the objectives in the crystal tab.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    Same issue, it's UTC 8 Sept 5 AM here.
  • MoShizzleMoShizzle Posts: 55
    No calander and shards are bugged here as well

• XygonXygon Posts: 123
    No calendar. No crystals. About half our alliance had them, half doesn’t.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

Sep 8th midnight/morning UTC, being 5 (or 6, depending if UTC is with daylight saving or not) hours before midnight for US-Eastern on Wed Sep 7th.

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), formerly known as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), is a fixed time and doesn't alter for daylight savings time or 'summer time'. The countries in the UTC time zone either shift forward to summer time or back to UTC. The whole point of UTC is that it's a fixed reference point time.
  • DocWestDocWest Posts: 66
    I don’t have this calendar either. I hope they fix it and make up for missing the shards yesterday.
  • Hey everyone, we've let the rest of the team know so they can take a look into this.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    we aint getting compensation tho for the shards
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

So there was a small hiccup with the start time, so it should be started and available for everyone with daily reset happening later today, when everyone will be receiving rewards from the next day in all of the calendars. We've also extended the calendar and moved the end date for it back a day to account for this, so everyone can get the full amount of Shards.

And the crystal is still coming?
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit any update on the crystal bug, where many people still can see/open them
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

So there was a small hiccup with the start time, so it should be started and available for everyone with daily reset happening later today, when everyone will be receiving rewards from the next day in all of the calendars. We've also extended the calendar and moved the end date for it back a day to account for this, so everyone can get the full amount of Shards.

So the reset will happen later today (Sept 8) or tomorrow Sept 9? Just was curious as I don't see it yet myself.
    Everything seems to be working for me now after today's Calendar reset.
  • DrZola said:

So the reset will happen later today (Sept 8) or tomorrow Sept 9? Just was curious as I don't see it yet myself.
    Maybe the reset will happen, but the shards will still be missing and the tab that enables you to buy the Cav crystals will also be gone? ;)

Dr. Zola
    So the shards weren’t missing ?

DrZola said:

Maybe the reset will happen, but the shards will still be missing and the tab that enables you to buy the Cav crystals will also be gone? ;)

Dr. Zola
    So the shards weren’t missing ?
    The shards were always being accumulated properly. At least for me. Just couldn't spend them until the Calendar reset last night. Also weren't displaying in game correctly as some others have mentioned. All seems to be good now though.