**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone else's game look weird?

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just opened the game after the update and I can't quite explain it but it just looks weird? It's brighter and I don't like it

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Same. @Kabam Miike Can you look into this?
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

I like it looks less dull for me

It appears that the shading was removed on alot of champions, it makes the design look worse
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 276 ★★
    It looks like they changed the background or something and that messed with the champion models on screen
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Thought you meant this... :D

• TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Yes, but in a good way. Looks like it's brighter or kinda more shiny or HD, I don't know how to describe it but I like it
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

ultron looks like a foam toy. I created a topic to discuss this game's fading in another section, but no one cares that the game now looks like a toy and cheap

Is it only impacting iOS (I'm on Android)????
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    I'm on Android and did some before and after screenshots.
    Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Yes, but in a good way. Looks like it's brighter or kinda more shiny or HD, I don't know how to describe it but I like it

It really depends, some champions look better but others look way worse
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Looks intentional to me. I personally liked the darker version better, though.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

Really? And what about Dr Negative Doom?

Looks sick mate 🔥🔥🔥wish we can get emperor doom in that model
  • WærløgåWærløgå Posts: 22
    And what the hell is going on with the dragon mans color? 👿 That dark acid purple looks terrible

• GogiGogi Posts: 427 ★★★
    Looks much cleaner now. I like it.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Something is definitely wrong. Look how dark is crystal vault machine and crystal but how bright is the floor. What's the point of fog on the floor if you can't barely see it.

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It looks much, MUCH better! Are you guys complaining about this, too...?!
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    They seem to have tweaked the lighting a bit. NGL I quite like this, although Void looks rather dull because of it
  • WærløgåWærløgå Posts: 22
    Nope, the previous colors was much better.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★

It looks much, MUCH better! Are you guys complaining about this, too...?!

Shut up ! The previous colours were better, far better. Go get your eyes checked. Did u not see Ultron at all? Or dragonman?
  • Hey there, sent the info to the rest of the team. Will get back to everyone as soon as I have more info to share.

Hey there, sent the info to the rest of the team. Will get back to everyone as soon as I have more info to share.

Does this mean it isn't intentional then? It seems pretty intentional, also please lower the brightness on the spot loading screen 💀

Hey there, sent the info to the rest of the team. Will get back to everyone as soon as I have more info to share.

You got any info yet?