**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Subdue tag seems to be missing from champ selection filter

Aw defiance still there despite it being removed from AW.

Comments

• Options
    MasriopolisMasriopolis Posts: 21
    Same. Not seeing the shield icon on which champs are #subdue tagged in AW. And when I choose champs that are in the pool for AW I get notified that none of my champs are in the current attack tactic.
    Can't even manually search in my champion roster tab either outside of AW
  • Options
    JeffureeJeffuree Posts: 6
    edited November 2022
    Same. The Subdue tags are missing from all of the champs. Pretty sure it was there last war.
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    It is still an attack tactic you can choose but all the Champs lost the tag. @Kabam Zibiit , what's up with this?
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Really sucks because our opponent has Rintrah and Tigra banned. 😞
  • Options
    Checking with the rest of the team on this.
  • Options
    Just to confirm and check for our investigations, could you let us know what version of the game you are currently running as of today?
  • Options
    Simmons253Simmons253 Posts: 40
    I selected subdue for attack, like I have all off season wars and use Scorpion for node 24 with the tactic. He has had it the last couple wars but doesn’t have it currently. I’m on the lastest version 36.3.1. @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    François88François88 Posts: 17
    I had the same issue. It has completely disappeared from the game as a tactic
  • Options

• Options
    There was no “Applies to Tags: #Subdue” visible in the selector screen, and it’s not showing up in the tags screen on any of the listed champs. Very strange