**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Persistent Charge Issue [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Adding Venom the Duck to this. The most mutations I seem to get out the gate with 10 stored is 3 mutations. I thought it was the AQ node or modifiers at first, but each day it happened.

• N3koN3ko Posts: 43
    He's bugged.

• Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 115
    This is affecting more than just apoc my guilly 2099 will not carry her sp3 charge over to next fight… it’s frustrating cause I use her for map 8 and it helps for the last section a lot especially with day5 health pools
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 149

Adding Venom the Duck to this. The most mutations I seem to get out the gate with 10 stored is 3 mutations. I thought it was the AQ node or modifiers at first, but each day it happened.

Yeah, I noticed it first day in AQ. So, I had to change up my team from day 2.
  • V37.2.2 HotFix (see Changelog thread) says it addresses the Persistent Issue for Apoc, Torch, and others.
    Not available in the AppStore as of Wed night (about 6 hrs after post below), so not sure if already submitted to the Stores for review yet, or just advanced announcement of the upcoming Hotfix.

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    When is this hotfix going out @SummonerNR ? do you know?
    I've just looked nothing on the Android store and last update was the December one according to my list
  • EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★

When is this hotfix going out @SummonerNR ? do you know?
    I've just looked nothing on the Android store and last update was the December one according to my list

It’s out in the Apple App Store so hopefully it will be out for Android soon.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Any update regarding compensation? Not begging, just asking.
  • NotamutantNotamutant Posts: 17
    I installed the update on Android, and picked up where I left off with Korg using Apocalypse in Gauntlet. Got 40 on the anti evade counter for him, and died, and restarted the fight after reviving and healing and the evade counter was gone again. Really need compensation for this, cost me so many revives and potions right when Carina challenges were coming out, and I am too deep to quit now.
  • FubbieFubbie Posts: 142

I installed the update on Android, and picked up where I left off with Korg using Apocalypse in Gauntlet. Got 40 on the anti evade counter for him, and died, and restarted the fight after reviving and healing and the evade counter was gone again. Really need compensation for this, cost me so many revives and potions right when Carina challenges were coming out, and I am too deep to quit now.

Conforming evade issue as well
  • The Hotfix for this issue should be out for all players now. If you haven't yet, make sure to download the newest update once you're able.

The Hotfix for this issue should be out for all players now. If you haven't yet, make sure to download the newest update once you're able.

This is after update, same for notamutant
  • I installed the update on Android, and picked up where I left off with Korg using Apocalypse in Gauntlet. Got 40 on the anti evade counter for him, and died, and restarted the fight after reviving and healing and the evade counter was gone again. Really need compensation for this, cost me so many revives and potions right when Carina challenges were coming out, and I am too deep to quit now.

—Picked up where I left off. (Might have had to begin quest again from beginning, maybe prior status of lost persistence since you were already in the quest before the HotFix might not suddenly give it back to you without starting the whole Quest again).
    —Came back later.
    —or other such cases where there have generally been issues, such as losing Horseman status, etc.

Not sure if those other existing problems were all related to Horseman, or somewhat also to Persistence in general.

But I believe this one specifically had been a new issue with not having Persistence even in a natural single instance of doing a quest.

If you still have issues that would have been issues in prior months as well, this HotFix may not have addressed those earlier/ongoing problems (just the new problem that started for January release).
  • Biggp54Biggp54 Posts: 11
    I updated the app on android. And I'm still having the same issue. I'm using CG w/ proxima synergy and I have all 4 of my charges. And I was auto blocked by Medusa and evaded by Spiderham.
  • Biggp54Biggp54 Posts: 11

• Did the hot fix. VtD still not showing the banked buffs at the start of new fight. Back to the drawing board. Anyone else tried Apoc since? Is it fixed?

Did the hot fix. VtD still not showing the banked buffs at the start of new fight. Back to the drawing board. Anyone else tried Apoc since? Is it fixed?

Apocalypse not fixed after update. Did a couple runs thtough content, got him up to four charges and no abilities appeared on screen, no genetic codes or immunities. No evade charges

Still broken. Almost two weeks. Where is Kabam on this thread?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Fubbie said:

Did the hot fix. VtD still not showing the banked buffs at the start of new fight. Back to the drawing board. Anyone else tried Apoc since? Is it fixed?

Apocalypse not fixed after update. Did a couple runs thtough content, got him up to four charges and no abilities appeared on screen, no genetic codes or immunities. No evade charges

Still broken. Almost two weeks. Where is Kabam on this thread?
    Weird. I ran my map 8 paths this morning. Used apoc for spider man on path 1 and the evade charges carried over to squirrel girl.
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    fixed now

fixed now

Not for me. No genetic code, no evade.
    did you download the hot fix? 37.2.2? if no, download it, if so, open a ticket
    Fubbie said:

fixed now

• KyuuBiiKyuuBii Posts: 6
    I downloaded the hotfix and Apo, Kitty Pryde, VTD and all the others still bugged. So the fix was useless.
    Of course I did. I noted it earlier in the thread. I also opened a ticket. It would be nice if Kabam would be more active on this thread and site. I know I'm not the only one still having these issues

Fubbie said:

fixed now

Ran Apocalypse some more. Blood debuff activating, no genetic code or evades.
    Slumber working
    Bumping this in the hopes of an update on when this might be fixed
    Sorry must have missed that. I checked and it’s still an issue on the trello board, so its not just you, but its also not everyone. Might be more tricky for the devs to track down
    Fubbie said:

Of course I did. I noted it earlier in the thread. I also opened a ticket. It would be nice if Kabam would be more active on this thread and site. I know I'm not the only one still having these issues

Fubbie said:

fixed now

Sorry must have missed that. I checked and it’s still an issue on the trello board, so its not just you, but its also not everyone. Might be more tricky for the devs to track down

Fubbie said:

Fubbie said:

fixed now

Understood. Thanks for replying