**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Transformers Migration Package - DELAYED [MERGED]

Comments

• McKaZaXMcKaZaX Posts: 9

McKaZaX said:

It seems that they haven't released it yet. If you want to know what it might look like look at the MROC or realm of champions compensation.

But transformers 5 years old, mroc half year, so, i think it's be kinda different
    It was based on you level in game and if you spent any real money, you'd get that back in units equivalent to what you spent. For example, I got 42k units from MROC. I spent some money in TFTF but not nearly as much as MROC or MCOC. But the parameters will probably be roughly the same.
    Anyway, i need compensation 😁
  • It is a relief to see that no one has it yet and not that I did something wrong because as a free to play finding resources is hard.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    edited February 2023
    I doubt the level of what they are going to *give* you (no, it's not really *compensation*, but rather a “welcome to trying MCOC” gift) will be as much as what it was from the short-lived MROC.

MROC was naturally a tie-in game (or a “sister” game) to MCOC. Some crossover-champs, I think (when did Storm Pyramid-X first come to MCOC ?) even before it shut down, and if not, well was at least derived from the same Marvel champion base.
    Was cross-promoted in some ways between the 2 games.
    And was short-lived (those spending money in MROC didn’t have very long to enjoy their spending).

Opposed to Transformers.
    Totally different character base.
    Much longer lived, you could have enjoyed your spending for much longer.
    No cross-promotions that I recall.

Maybe if there was higher spending from people the past year of that game, those might get higher stuff here in return than others. Not sure. But don’t count on it being like what was given for MROC.
  • ama20009ama20009 Posts: 20
    It’s supposed to come now but i have a feeling it will be delayed
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    I’ve been counting down the days til February 28 for this.
  • SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    edited February 2023
    ama20009 said:

It is still early for kabam in their time zone so it could still be today

ama20009 said:

It is still early for kabam in their time zone so it could still be today
    I wish
    I think it’s delayed
  • AncientNtAncientNt Posts: 2
    I send a message about it, but kabam love delay smthgs
    From January 13th I am waiting for February 28th for compensation
  • Unicron34Unicron34 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike wheres the comp you said was coming today? I’d rather have that game back, but just asking from your post about it
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

Hey Summoners,

We are working on getting this out to you as soon as possible, but we've hit a snag with one of our partners that we need to resolve before moving forward. I do not have an ETA on this right now. I will update you all when we have more information, but I am not expecting to hear anything before next week at the earliest.

We're very sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you for the update
    maybe the compensation will be in 8th or 7th March
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Mufc14 said:

Hey Summoners,

We are working on getting this out to you as soon as possible, but we've hit a snag with one of our partners that we need to resolve before moving forward. I do not have an ETA on this right now. I will update you all when we have more information, but I am not expecting to hear anything before next week at the earliest.

This sounds like you are trying to give us back our money but this evil partner (AKA Hasbro) refuses to refund us.
    But we all know it's just few useless shards & crystals in an inferior game that will never be equivalent to our accounts at TFTF.
    Yes, the game that came first and continues beyond is inferior. It’s possible that it could be just as good or better if you give it a chance, but no one is forcing you to be on here complaining about waiting for a compensation for a game you have no interest in playing because you liked the other one better.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Mufc14 said:

Hey Summoners,

This sounds like you are trying to give us back our money but this evil partner (AKA Hasbro) refuses to refund us.
    But we all know it's just few useless shards & crystals in an inferior game that will never be equivalent to our accounts at TFTF.
    The games are very similar. Major differences is that TFTF actually had bases and raids vs MCOC did they were coming soon for years.

TFTF had a unique combat system where it was a 360° battlefield vs side scroller. Nearly everything else is the same.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Seems like kabam needs to get the ok to add transformers faction logos as profile pics to mcoc should be interesting.
  • Mufc14 said:

Mufc14 said:

Hey Summoners,

Yes, the game that came first and continues beyond is inferior. It’s possible that it could be just as good or better if you give it a chance, but no one is forcing you to be on here complaining about waiting for a compensation for a game you have no interest in playing because you liked the other one better.
    Did I hurt your feelings 😫😥? Go report me to papa Miike🤡
    You’re not hurting anyone’s feelings. You’re not even insulting anything. You stated your option on the forged to fight game compared to this one, which most here will disagree prob, and then you started speculating on compensation for when this game closes, which isn’t really appropriate in the situation plus the game isn’t shutting down anytime soon. You’re just being mad to be mad or cool or whatever it is but I agree with your comment being removed
  • Mufc14 said:

Whatever, the gostapo

Mufc14 said:

Mufc14 said:

Hey Summoners,

Did I hurt your feelings 😫😥? Go report me to papa Miike🤡
    You’re not hurting anyone’s feelings. You’re not even insulting anything. You stated your option on the forged to fight game compared to this one, which most here will disagree prob, and then you started speculating on compensation for when this game closes, which isn’t really appropriate in the situation plus the game isn’t shutting down anytime soon. You’re just being mad to be mad or cool or whatever it is but I agree with your comment being removed
    Whatever, only the sheep allowed to baa in Gestapo land.
    Classic deflection when you have no argument to stand on.
  • KtantanKtantan Posts: 8
    So send us an in-game message? That seems like the right thing to do. It would also reassure people who have successfully linked their account. “Hey summoners, thanks for your patience, sorry to keep you waiting. Here’s a Crystal or whatever and thanks for standing by as we get this sorted.”

Hey Summoners,

Well, that's not really my point, but it's not an unreasonable thing to ask about. My point is for Kabam to just be communicative and transparent about this. Many of us put in a lot of time (and money) into TFTF, and I found Kabam to be really good about how they wound down the game, communicated in-game, and provided some rewards. We have been waiting for months now, and things happen which I understand, so all I'm saying is be honest about it. I personally was counting down the days so I could really upgrade my team and go for Cavalier. And yeah, it wouldn't hurt to throw us a small gift for our trouble, but that's not as important as receiving a reassuring message that yes, TFTF players will still be getting taken care of, and soon.

Ktantan said:

So send us an in-game message? That seems like the right thing to do. It would also reassure people who have successfully linked their account. “Hey summoners, thanks for your patience, sorry to keep you waiting. Here’s a Crystal or whatever and thanks for standing by as we get this sorted.”

Hey Summoners,

So you’re asking for compensation for the delay in compensation?
    Man it is hard around here, jeez. Mike’s post yesterday was the first time Kabam has said anything about this for months. Yes, he was being honest yesterday. I wasn’t implying otherwise. Is it really such a big deal to ask for an official in-game message basically summarizing his post and giving players some assurance? I’m kinda surprised that the reactions here are basically 100% negative.

Ktantan said:

Well, that's not really my point, but it's not an unreasonable thing to ask about. My point is for Kabam to just be communicative and transparent about this. Many of us put in a lot of time (and money) into TFTF, and I found Kabam to be really good about how they wound down the game, communicated in-game, and provided some rewards. We have been waiting for months now, and things happen which I understand, so all I'm saying is be honest about it. I personally was counting down the days so I could really upgrade my team and go for Cavalier. And yeah, it wouldn't hurt to throw us a small gift for our trouble, but that's not as important as receiving a reassuring message that yes, TFTF players will still be getting taken care of, and soon.

Ktantan said:

Hey Summoners,

Wait... so he wasn't being honest when he said they are having an issue with a 3rd party which is causing the delay? Was he not being honest in saying we won't know more until next week at the earliest?

I guess I don't know what honesty is...
    Ktantan said:

Man it is hard around here, jeez. Mike’s post yesterday was the first time Kabam has said anything about this for months. Yes, he was being honest yesterday. I wasn’t implying otherwise. Is it really such a big deal to ask for an official in-game message basically summarizing his post and giving players some assurance? I’m kinda surprised that the reactions here are basically 100% negative.

Ktantan said:

Ktantan said:

Hey Summoners,

Wait... so he wasn't being honest when he said they are having an issue with a 3rd party which is causing the delay? Was he not being honest in saying we won't know more until next week at the earliest?

The reason why is because this a MCOC forum. It's about the game Marvel Contest of Champions. There aren't announcements about other games here. Even when Marvel Realm of Champions shut down, there wasn't anything posted here since it was a different game though connected via the battlerealm. We didn't get any in-game messages either. This isn't to say that there can't be or shouldn't be but just explaining what was done with MROC.

If it's a 3rd party they're waiting on, there won't be much to say until that issue is resolved. The TFTF forums are still active, they at least should have posted something there, or kept the Discord server up for just announcements.
    I hear you. I was grateful that someone else posted about this and got Mike to respond. I see now that people don't care about this and don't want to hear about it so I'll just go away now. Kabam actually shut down the TFTF forums well before they shut down the game, and I'm not on discord so don't know, but they did say that they'd reach out to us in-game in MCOC by February 28 and they just...didn't.

Ktantan said:

Ktantan said:

Ktantan said:

Hey Summoners,

The reason why is because this a MCOC forum. It's about the game Marvel Contest of Champions. There aren't announcements about other games here. Even when Marvel Realm of Champions shut down, there wasn't anything posted here since it was a different game though connected via the battlerealm. We didn't get any in-game messages either. This isn't to say that there can't be or shouldn't be but just explaining what was done with MROC.

If it's a 3rd party they're waiting on, there won't be much to say until that issue is resolved. The TFTF forums are still active, they at least should have posted something there, or kept the Discord server up for just announcements.
    Ktantan said:

I hear you. I was grateful that someone else posted about this and got Mike to respond. I see now that people don't care about this and don't want to hear about it so I'll just go away now. Kabam actually shut down the TFTF forums well before they shut down the game, and I'm not on discord so don't know, but they did say that they'd reach out to us in-game in MCOC by February 28 and they just...didn't.

Ktantan said:

Ktantan said:

Ktantan said:

Hey Summoners,

By active, I mean the forums are still a accessible. They aren't gone and still contain posts that were there before the discord opened.
  • ShieldHeroShieldHero Posts: 11

Forged to fight player here. Where is the compensation package Kabam????
  • ShieldHeroShieldHero Posts: 11
    Please Honor your promise......
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

This discussion has been closed.