Transformers Migration Package - DELAYED [MERGED]

Comments

• Gicuka24mariasGicuka24marias Member Posts: 1
    Just be new update forged to fight must just is hope and please kabam
  • ShieldHeroShieldHero Member Posts: 11
    When's the compensation???? Has it arrive in game?? Any update??? Pls update us. Thank you.
  • Hitesh035Hitesh035 Member Posts: 39
    Has anyone received the compensation yet? Kabam said it will be delivered by february if I remember correctly. Where is the compensation? Its March 9th!!!

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,284 Guardian
    Update from Feb 28th earlier in this thread, said they might have an update this week, or maybe not.
    Sounds like holdup is with one of their partners, Hasbro ? or maybe (Japan company) Takara Tomy (Pokémon, Beyblade, ..) ?

• Bigfoot602Bigfoot602 Member Posts: 2
    Any update on this kabam?
  • X23ToxicatedX23Toxicated Member Posts: 3
    Any information on the date the compensation for this will be released?
  • ChaosticeChaostice Member Posts: 34
    So what is the exact time to claim the compensation?@Kabam Mike
  • AncientNtAncientNt Member Posts: 3
    We wait with No hope 🙈🙈🙈
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    What went wrong?
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    It is now March 10th! We were told of a package coming months ago, I waited patiently even though Feb 28 was ages away. A week after feb 28 and still nothing. My post shouldn’t get merged either the other post is 1 and a half weeks old. We need an update on this. If the delay is due to TFF profile pics, then just send it in two packages. I need the gold now. Thanks
  • ama20009ama20009 Member Posts: 20
    I agree with you
  • MarkGraysonMarkGrayson Member Posts: 15
    Not gonna lie, if an Optimus Prime profile pic is on the table… well worth the wait. That would be awesome! 2c
  • KtantanKtantan Member Posts: 8
    I absolutely don’t care about profile pics and if that’s what’s holding this up it makes it even more frustrating.
  • ShieldHeroShieldHero Member Posts: 11
    Thats it ive had enough of waiting. With the way things are and the constant issue thats surrounds even to mcoc i quit and uninstall this game. Transformers forged to fight will be in my memories.
    What I want to know is why they don't talk, I mean, even an update or a date they don't talk
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,796 ★★★★★
    Ktantan said:

I absolutely don’t care about profile pics and if that’s what’s holding this up it makes it even more frustrating.

Who said it was profile pictures holding it up?
  • SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Member Posts: 72
    Yeah I doubt Kabam would delay it just to have a lengthy talk about licensing with Hasbro for the profile pics.

Ktantan said:

Who said it was profile pictures holding it up?
    I’ve been hearing things that they are struggling with “agreement issues” what else would this entitle to other then pfps? It’s not like they need Hasbros permission to give us gold lol
  • MercLieutenantMercLieutenant Member Posts: 27
    ama20009 said:

What I want to know is why they don't talk, I mean, even an update or a date they don't talk

Its Hasbro company that’s been holding up. They prioritize on toys and movies and not digital games.
    Don’t blame on Kabam blame Hasbro. File a ticket or complaint to them not Kabam.
  • Whalelord619Whalelord619 Member Posts: 9

Thats it ive had enough of waiting. With the way things are and the constant issue thats surrounds even to mcoc i quit and uninstall this game. Transformers forged to fight will be in my memories.

Bye Felicia Hardy!

Not yet
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 ★★★★
    I just hope the package is worth all the effort I spent on TFTF, and not just a t4 basic with a t4 catalyst selector
  • Whalelord619Whalelord619 Member Posts: 9

• Monza2upMonza2up Member Posts: 11
    Say something…
    @Kabam Miike

We do not have news yet. As we mentioned before, we will update this thread when there is more information to share.

Well if you couldn’t release the package on time with over 4 months to prepare then y’all shouldn’t have put a date on it. Should of said sometime in 2023.
    I expect it to be two things. They are designing a profile pic, or it is possible in one of the exhibitions about the idea of ​​the profile pic
    But if someone opposes, I won't blame Kabam, and if they need time for a profile picture, I will understand, because imagining your profile picture on Optimus Prime would be a myth.
This discussion has been closed.