**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends title results

Has anyone got their title yet from January EQ? If so what time did you put up

Comments

• LaurcenLaurcen Posts: 20
    Nothing yet, you would think kabam will let us know how many titles will be given pre and post EQ nerf before today...but no.
  • Lime2625Lime2625 Posts: 30
    Laurcen said:

Nothing yet, you would think kabam will let us know how many titles will be given pre and post EQ nerf before today...but no.

I'm really disappointed that we got close to no information on how many extra titles we would get
    Laurcen said:

@Laurcen what time did you end up getting? I know someone who put up a time of 4 hours and 9 minutes and they are yet to receive anything
    Lime2625 said:

Laurcen said:

@Laurcen what time did you end up getting? I know someone who put up a time of 4 hours and 9 minutes and they are yet to receive anything
    it was around 3:50 before the nerf
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    same here, did 3.27 post nerf
  • SkrillSkrill Posts: 4
    You all got so fast times, i used a rank 4 boosted ghost with suicides and full synergy’s and ended 4hours and 9 minutes , what team did you guys use and what device do you guys have? I have an iphone 6 which was pretty slow but i used a cooler to make it go faster
  • 5ra5ra Posts: 49
    3:43 pre nerf and nothing yet
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    3:05 for me
  • CrisisgreatCrisisgreat Posts: 13
    Just curious, has anyone received their legends title for last month’s eq yet?
    iPhone 11, r4 ghost, r4 Claire for backup. max boost

Hey all,

I'll be getting more information on this later today. Technical issues caused a delay in us getting the information required to evaluate Legends Run times. Will let you all know when I have more information, and how we'll be determining how many extra Legends will be awarded this month.

Thanks for the update Miike
  • CaptainMalCaptainMal Posts: 15

Hey all,

I'll be getting more information on this later today. Technical issues caused a delay in us getting the information required to evaluate Legends Run times. Will let you all know when I have more information, and how we'll be determining how many extra Legends will be awarded this month.

Thanks @Kabam Miike

Can you confirm that the accounts that attempted the legends run prior to the change will be evaluated independently than the ones who attempted the run after the change?

If the plan is to simply add more spots it would still exclude everyone who attempted it prior to the change.
  • SkrillSkrill Posts: 4
    Thanks mike, Hope me and my buddy lime are in there ^^

Hey all,

Fingers crossed
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike whats the time frame on when it will be out?
    Wiredawg1 said:

It’s the weekend wouldn’t be surprised for next week
    Laurcen said:

Wiredawg1 said:

It’s the weekend wouldn’t be surprised for next week
    They need to give a time frame as I know a few who did the run and are waiting on results to determine if they doing one this month. And considering today is one of the best days to do it. They need to say something
  • ChromeChrome Posts: 14
    Does anyone wanna post their times? I did mine for Feb and it was over 4 hours. Is 3 hours still the goal?

Hey all,

Hey @Kabam Miike have you got any of that extra information yet? We really need it as soon as possible
  • Wiredawg1 said:

They don’t need to do anything. You’ll get your information when they have it to share

Wiredawg1 said:

They don’t need to do anything. You’ll get your information when they have it to share
    Well considering kabam harps on saying they going to communicate with the players. They do. So unless you have something constructive to say. Don’t bother responding

Wiredawg1 said:

What they do need to do is stick to their word which was to update us as soon as they received new information. So yes actually, they do need to do something. We were told by Zibiit that we would know about how many extra titles they would add and almost a month has passed since with absolutely no new information.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Any update ?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    Lime2625 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

What they do need to do is stick to their word which was to update us as soon as they received new information. So yes actually, they do need to do something. We were told by Zibiit that we would know about how many extra titles they would add and almost a month has passed since with absolutely no new information.
    And if there is no new information, there is nothing to communicate
  • LiquidGLiquidG Posts: 9
    I had a good time for pre nerf that was 3:37..I’m feeling hopeful it’s a good enough run since some people didn’t even get that good a time after the nerf
    LiquidG said:

I had a good time for pre nerf that was 3:37..I’m feeling hopeful it’s a good enough run since some people didn’t even get that good a time after the nerf

I'm not sure how to feel about my time of 4:26 pre nerf, reckon I have a chance?
  • Wiredawg1 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Well considering kabam harps on saying they going to communicate with the players. They do. So unless you have something constructive to say. Don’t bother responding
    Lime2625 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Their communication has been leagues better than it used to be. They may not have new info to share or didn’t have it in time to share before the weekend. We don’t know their full thing. Also, who are you to tell me not to bother responding? How is saying that someone needs to do something is more constructive than someone saying someone doesn’t need to do something. While it may be a long time that people needed to wait, there is most likely a process that is going on in the background regarding discussion on what happened and how they are going to make it as fair as possible. They are going to update when they have the information and are able to. It’s the weekend so if the information comes on the weekend then that’s awesome for the people who are waiting, but odds are the earliest will be Monday.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    I would really appreciate if you can give us some updates about this topic @Kabam Miike
    It was my first and last legends run attempt with 3'38 pre-nerf. It was full of network issues combined with game crashes, too much stress for me. I have been waited for 3 weeks to see the results which happens first friday after monthly EQ drops but I'm still waiting.
    Again.. If you have any news, please share with us.