**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1 mil likes is it even reachable ?

So far the page has gone up by 33k likes and that’s after the announcement which is obviously going to cause a large increase but it wasn’t even that much and it is now slowing down a ton. If it keeps going like that it won’t happen. Plus most of the player base that hasn’t liked yet are most likely kids that aren’t allowed to make a Facebook account because their parents won’t let them.

Comments

• Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    edited November 2017
    You have reason to doubt definitely. Can't deny it.

It definitely obtainable but the problem as you mentioned is if the current rate will be sustained or not by the deadline. As with most events (in-game or in real life), there's a direct correlation between the amount of hype and the time passed. As more time passes, the amount of hype will die down accordingly. In our scenario, this would mean a stagnated amount of likes as time passes which could result in us not reaching the 1 mill goal before the deadline.

For our sake and Kabam's, let's just hope that we can reach 1 mill before the deadline.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Titan_A97 wrote: »

It definitely obtainable but the problem as you mentioned is if the current rate will be sustained or not by the deadline. As with most events (in-game or in real life), there's a direct correlation between the amount of hype and the time passed. As more time passes, the amount of hype will die down accordingly. In our scenario, this would mean a stagnated amount of likes as time passes which could result in us not reaching the 1 mill goal before the deadline.

For our sake and Kabam's, let's just hope that we can reach 1 mill before the deadline.

Agreed
    Almost 800k lmao it isn’t happening
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Illuminant wrote: »
    So far the page has gone up by 33k likes and that’s after the announcement which is obviously going to cause a large increase but it wasn’t even that much and it is now slowing down a ton. If it keeps going like that it won’t happen. Plus most of the player base that hasn’t liked yet are most likely kids that aren’t allowed to make a Facebook account because their parents won’t let them.

I'm honestly surprised it even got 750K.
    I personally rated it 1 star on the play store about 2.5 years ago and so far kabam only kept justifying that rating.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Strategic wrote: »

I'm honestly surprised it even got 750K.
    I personally rated it 1 star on the play store about 2.5 years ago and so far kabam only kept justifying that rating.

You've been playing for 2.5 years?

You love the game.

You loooooove the game.

• FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★

There's also usually a surge as the deadline looms; I'm expecting a spike in likes in the last days and especially the last hours. That said, it's definitely not looking like we're gonna hit 1 million.

Even more so than missing out on rewards, I'm concerned about what this is gonna do to kabam's image if it fails. They made this huge announcement promising all these rewards, trying to get players excited. If it fails because the goal was unachievable from the start, I imagine that's gonna piss of a lot of people. I hope for their sake they have a contingency plan if we don't end up making it.
    Fives wrote: »

There's also usually a surge as the deadline looms; I'm expecting a spike in likes in the last days and especially the last hours. That said, it's definitely not looking like we're gonna hit 1 million.

Even more so than missing out on rewards, I'm concerned about what this is gonna do to kabam's image if it fails. They made this huge announcement promising all these rewards, trying to get players excited. If it fails because the goal was unachievable from the start, I imagine that's gonna piss of a lot of people. I hope for their sake they have a contingency plan if we don't end up making it.

Probably a summoner appreciation week and they will just do it all anyway
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Kabam is way too ambitious. They shouldn’t give us a deadline for the 1,000,000 likes. They should give it to us when we reach 1,000,000
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Kabam is way too ambitious. They shouldn’t give us a deadline for the 1,000,000 likes. They should give it to us when we reach 1,000,000

It's truly a case of "Haste makes Waste" eh? lol
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I think I remember they claimed months ago they had around 1mil playerbase.
    You can figure possibilities.
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    lol... i can see it goin down like this... claim rewards, everyone unlikes it after lol. jk kabam...... ;)
  • XillymanXillyman Posts: 19
    All I keep thinking about when I see the like comments to 1 million is Sara, played by Jimmy Fallon, saying that’s not a lot of likes!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Kabam doesn't deserve 1 million likes. Their game has a lot of problems! Haha
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    1 mil likes is not gonna happen if they did it that be good but it won’t happen
  • Welp, this hasn't been very constructive at all. Closing it down now. If you don't want to like the Facebook page, that's up to you, but I'm sure that your fellow summoners would appreciate getting a little closer to the Million Likes Arena, and the Top 12 Champion Crystal.
This discussion has been closed.