**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will there be any purchase limit on that "Top 12 Champions Crystal ($1)"?

How many crystals can we buy?

Comments

• MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Probably just 1 imagine the power that could obtained if it was more than that
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    RNG means I may duped the only champ I have in the 12. Any Isos? Else may give it a miss. :/
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    They offer anything for a buck we should buy it to reenforce to them that thier other prices are rediculous! We should flood em with 99 cents.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I did btw. Paid a buck for 110 4 star shards.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yeah, I’m assuming just 1. I wish people would stop voting sl because mines 99 lol. Him and AA are the only ones I have duped that people are voting for
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m a little surprised people aren’t voting for Magik. She is insanely helpful in a ton of content and very reliable. I guess people want Meph because he was such a pain for people who don’t have Iceman.
    edited November 2017
    People are more likely to have him than Yondu or sparky though. Im surprised so many people voted for older champs over newer champs that aren’t even in the crystals yet
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I’m a little surprised people aren’t voting for Magik. She is insanely helpful in a ton of content and very reliable. I guess people want Meph because he was such a pain for people who don’t have Iceman.

People like shiny new things.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Im thinking only one buy most likely. Maybe 3 depending what mood their in.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Unless there is a HUGE massive push to get 200k facebook likes then this just ins't going to happen.

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Unless there is a HUGE massive push to get 200k facebook likes then this just ins't going to happen.

We need dat push.
  • LitfinLitfin Posts: 30
    The limit will be 1 there is no way the would let us spam the one dollar. There may be a chance for 2 so we may dupe one but i highly doubt it.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    People are more likely to have him than Yondu or sparky though. Im surprised so many people voted for older champs over newer champs that aren’t even in the crystals yet
    that is suprising indeed, you would think people would vote for champs they don’t have yet, real easy way to get 1of those (that’s what I did)

• Will the crystal include any other champs than the 12 voted on? Is there anywhere that this part is laid out clearly? I have a guy on line that doesn't believe it's a guaranteed 4*. Just trying to clarify for him
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Will the crystal include any other champs than the 12 voted on? Is there anywhere that this part is laid out clearly? I have a guy on line that doesn't believe it's a guaranteed 4*. Just trying to clarify for him

We’ll be running some special polls very soon, in which we’ll ask all of you to choose the 2 Best Champions of each class! Then, we’ll add a 4-Star Version of the Top 12 (2 of each class) into a special crystal that will be available for only $1 USD!

Which Champions are eligible? Any champion that is included in a regular crystal that was released up until Morningstar. This means that the polls will not include Champions like Vision (Classic), Deadpool, Ultron (Classic), Thanos, Kang, Immortal Ironfist, Unstoppable Colossus, Punisher, Thor (Ragnarok), The Realm of Legends Champions, etc.

directly from the main thread
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    We should get 6 pulls, all are class crystals with only 2 champs inside.

• ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Maybe they’ll let us buy 2 if we reach 1m

Personally I don’t think kabam will pull down the offer but wouldof loved getting 1m likes.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Connect wrote: »
    Maybe they’ll let us buy 2 if we reach 1m

Personally I don’t think kabam will pull down the offer but wouldof loved getting 1m likes.

If anything I bet they will just charge more for the crystal. Why go through the wasted effort of a poll for nothing?
  • I’m a little surprised people aren’t voting for Magik. She is insanely helpful in a ton of content and very reliable. I guess people want Meph because he was such a pain for people who don’t have Iceman.

To be honest, I voted my self-interest. If I had none of those champs my vote would have probably gone to Magik or Voodoo. But I have every one of those champs except Morningstar and Mephisto, and so I voted Mephisto as the one I would want most.

Magik is not only a very long existing champ, she's come up in the arenas a couple times. A lot of people have her that want her. It is not at all surprising to me that of the champs most likely to be desired, Mephisto is rising to the top. I'm more surprised at how low Morningstar is.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

To be honest, I voted my self-interest. If I had none of those champs my vote would have probably gone to Magik or Voodoo. But I have every one of those champs except Morningstar and Mephisto, and so I voted Mephisto as the one I would want most.

Magik is not only a very long existing champ, she's come up in the arenas a couple times. A lot of people have her that want her. It is not at all surprising to me that of the champs most likely to be desired, Mephisto is rising to the top. I'm more surprised at how low Morningstar is.

Apart from the high special damage against opponents that stack a lot of buffs, MS isn't very useful for normal questing. You can't even gain souls with her anywhere outside of act 5 (for quest content)
    I voted morning star just because I knew she would be less popular. I don’t want more mephistos running ramapant in aw lol
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Could you imagine if you can buy all 12. That would be it. In AW. You would see the same champs multiplyed. Plus why buy anymore crystals. This would go against what they have done in past. Loss of money and angered vets.
  • Why.... are people voting for hulk? Crumbs compared to other champs and he’s been around since the beginning of time
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    2 purchases would be appreciated!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Hey All!

There will be a purchase limit of just 1 per Summoner. Hopefully, you get just the one that you've been vying for!

And just like that, we were all cursed with Spidergwen's...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Why.... are people voting for hulk? Crumbs compared to other champs and he’s been around since the beginning of time

My 3* R1 can take down an R4 4* in the Arena. Any questions?
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Why.... are people voting for hulk? Crumbs compared to other champs and he’s been around since the beginning of time

My 3* R1 can take down an R4 4* in the Arena. Any questions?

Yes, but it'd get flagged as abuse