**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• KojegKojeg Posts: 11
    do we need to update the game to see act 5.4? Sorry kinda lost here @Kabam Miike
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    It comes out in a hour 11am pst
  • Kojeg wrote: »
    do we need to update the game to see act 5.4? Sorry kinda lost here @Kabam Miike

You should no longer be able to log in on an update before our 16.1 Update, so you WILL need to be on 16.1 to play.

• Kabam DKKabam DK Posts: 221
    edited December 2017
    Hi everyone, Act 5 Chapter is NOW LIVE. Please make sure to restart your game if you don't see it. It may take a little time to appear on your device.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Ugh the locked camera is awful.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Mephisto as Quest 5 boss. lol this is sad because i don't have Quake.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Mephisto as Quest 5 boss. lol this is sad.

And MODOK. Basically screw anyone who doesn't have Blade.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Mephisto as Quest 5 boss. lol this is sad.

And MODOK. Basically screw anyone who doesn't have Blade.

Except there's numerous other champs besides Blade that's being used to take down MODOK.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Classic Ultron seems like an odd choice for the final boss.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    hqnt5cjhb5401.jpg
    Intended Gurren Lagann reference?
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Hahaha! Another beautiful screw up by kabam!
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    vcf12fhpilcd.png
    How to move here?

Chapter six resilence path

what portal is that so we can avoid it?
    vcf12fhpilcd.png
    How to move here?

Chapter six resilence path

also try on your phone since there's wide screen, and then go back to your tablet.
    Resilience path @Qwerty
    edited December 2017
    MH2804 wrote: »
    Resilience path @Qwerty

thank you. i should have done a better job of reading.
    You bet
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Any chance of getting the Act 6 spotlight now?

Just joking
  • Hey we're looking into this, and working to get a resolution out. We'll update you once we have one - thanks for bringing this to our attention!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey we're looking into this, and working to get a resolution out. We'll update you once we have one - thanks for bringing this to our attention!
    Thah why the Camre. Lock is. Bad for the game. U shuld. Not du it in act5. Only harder contest like Lol and Road to the labyrint

• NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey we're looking into this, and working to get a resolution out. We'll update you once we have one - thanks for bringing this to our attention!

How will this affect the people going for legends run?
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    fix the lag please. it's getting frustrating...
  • Hey all,

The Camera issue in Act 5 should now be resolved, please give it a few minutes to propagate across servers to see the change in game. The change made does not affect the nodes on the map at all.

If you are currently stuck in this quest, please reach out to our support team before taking any action.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Just finished my completion run. I genuinely enjoyed 95% of the final chapter. They finally got the balance between swearing at my screen and having fun right! I didn’t use a revive until modok but I was hard pressed, had to be on my a game. Anyway, the 5% I didn’t enjoy was final boss ultron. His regen is crazy mad. His node means he heals 2k per tic after 15 sec into the fight. That meant I had to hit him for 15 seconds then let myself die, otherwise it just heals all the damage done.

I would recommend bringing guillotene, which I would have done if my best guillotene wasn’t 3* rank 2 :D

A good close to the act, just ultron heals a bit too much. Well done kabam, credit where credit is due.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Well ****, I also only have a 3* Guilly =p Is it passive or a buff that can be nullified? If not, Vision it is.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’m not sure, my magik was dead at the time. But also remember that ultron has armour that reduces ability accuracy so trying to nullify doesn’t work, as I found out with my ghost rider
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Cm and sl were my best bets against ultron.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited December 2017
    First one done

y17ti0zov99t.png