Platinum Pool solo event not giving out correct points. [merged]

Comments

• BaytonBayton Member Posts: 5
    It's looking like Sector 5 gives 25 points per room and Sector 6 gives 100 points per room
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★

We are still looking into this. It seems more complex than we thought at first. There are definitely some not giving the points that they should be, and others that seem to be in the wrong order. Will update you all soon as I have more info.

Seems like sector 6 every room gives 100.
  • KlippKlipp Member Posts: 202 ★★
    If the points are incorrect Holy waste of time is this event. Not to seem ungrateful but majority of the people that do incursions have already done their runs. 1500 points awarded to get to room 11? I have to do that 3 to 4 more times? When all you had to do was win 4 bg matches on the previous week?
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 721 ★★★
    Yeah I’m in Zone 16 with only 1,500 points! I knew something was off…
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Same . I reached zone 10 in sector 6 and I only have a 1000 points
  • KingsKrewKingsKrew Member Posts: 15
    I don’t have this solo objective showing up in game. Anyone else having this not show up in game
  • KlippKlipp Member Posts: 202 ★★
    KingsKrew said:

I don’t have this solo objective showing up in game. Anyone else having this not show up in game

Couple alliance mates don't have it showing up
  • Noswag91Noswag91 Member Posts: 1
    Is this event progression level locked?
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I’d been gaining the rewards during my progress, up to a little over 2k points. Just now I finished Zone 25 and it didn’t give any point progression toward the final 2 milestones, 6 and 7.

I assume this is something that needs a ticket submitted? I concluded the incursions and haven’t done anything else. Do I need to leave my account idle for now? Never had an issue like this.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    The points are all screwed up. There’s a whole thread on it. Kabam overlords looking into it.
    Gotcha, thanks. Didn’t know another thread had been made as I figured everyone wouldn’t instantly be hopping into it for a full run.
  • B0B3SZB0B3SZ Member Posts: 71
    The bad thing about this that some of us were waiting for these units to spend it on the cw but i guess nvm that
    Damn…and I just finished room 25. Sigh..
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★

Gotcha, thanks. Didn’t know another thread had been made as I figured everyone wouldn’t instantly be hopping into it for a full run.

All good. I just happened to be in incursions when the event dropped, noticed immediately the points weren’t right, and started one of the first threads.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★

Hey everybody,

We've been working to identify the cause of this issue, but have not been able to at this time. We're going to be taking the event down for now, and will have to return it at a later date when we've been able to resolve the issue.

Right now, most of the Rooms are giving out the same amount of points when they should not be. We can't see why they are doing this yet, so are going to continue to work to resolve that. I don't have a date for when we expect to get it back up at this time, but will update you all when we do.

@Kabam Miike In that case, can we get a platinum pool trade-in event?

All good. I just happened to be in incursions when the event dropped, noticed immediately the points weren’t right, and started one of the first threads.
    Well it seemed odd too, cause I don’t think I got the in-game message about it until after 2pm which is an odd time to receive new mail.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,967 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

Hey everybody,

We've been working to identify the cause of this issue, but have not been able to at this time. We're going to be taking the event down for now, and will have to return it at a later date when we've been able to resolve the issue.

Right now, most of the Rooms are giving out the same amount of points when they should not be. We can't see why they are doing this yet, so are going to continue to work to resolve that. I don't have a date for when we expect to get it back up at this time, but will update you all when we do.

Short stay for the event, fine with the milestone rewards recieved. Can we expect any compensation?
  • FlushFlush Member Posts: 117
    got to room 15 sector 5 only got 400 points
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    Thank you. On the other hand, I have two crystals in reserve but I don't want to get banned so I leave them expired
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    I just ran to Room 20 on threat level 6 and only got 25% of the points that I needed to hit the max milestone. The bar is pretty high, lol.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    Of course
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Member Posts: 181 ★★
    @Kabam Miike so for those of us that got some of the crystals before the event was taken down , is it safe to open those crystals ?
  • KingsKrewKingsKrew Member Posts: 15
    I don’t think I am the only one that could have used those units especially with Cyber Monday unit deals set to expire soon. The right thing to do is send out an in game mail with the crystals that could have been earned before those deals expire. Unless of course you can get that solo objective back up and running before those deals expire.