**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: M.O.D.O.K.'s Lab

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    I prob missed it but what’s reroll?
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Heck yeah, another great announcement.
    Also, Taskmaster looks crazy !! And since Modok is the other dec champ, i'm thinking Sentry and Void for Jan? Or perhaps because of a special anniversary month, we will have 4 featureds ?? (probably not though lol)

Btw, is that entry limit one for ALL the difficulties, or One for each of them? Meaning can we do all 4 quests per 8 hours or just one difficulty?
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    This thing looks fun! Great idea! I have questions regarding your mentioning that if you close out, you lose your ability to go back in. Two issues i am concerned with:

1. Does this include service disconnections (ie game crashing)? Or is this only if you hit the red exit door? What if you are at work, have to stop playing for a few minutes, come back and you get the “disconnected” button? Does that mean we are sol or is it just if u “exit” via the red door?

2. Does this mean you can’t leave your progress and come back later, even if you don’t close out of the event itself? For example, you mention we can buy re-rolls for 2500 gold (and also, thank you for making these gold purchases and not units purchases! Really hit the nail head on this one), does that mean we can’t go to the store and buy those after we have started our progress and need to buy prior or to entering? Or, will they be available to purchase in the quest itself?

Thanks in advance for answers. Again, looking forward to it!
  • @kabam DK Are you confirming that MODOK is science and Taskmaster is skill! Appreciate the transparency; great to see this information provided
  • edited December 2017
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Also, Taskmaster looks crazy !! And since Modok is the other dec champ, i'm thinking Sentry and Void for Jan? Or perhaps because of a special anniversary month, we will have 4 featureds ?? (probably not though lol)

Btw, is that entry limit one for ALL the difficulties, or One for each of them? Meaning can we do all 4 quests per 8 hours or just one difficulty?

1 for each, so 4 quests (once each difficulty) every 8 hours.
  • Apache wrote: »
    I prob missed it but what’s reroll?

It's an item you can use to re-randomize Buffs on a fight!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Someone do the maths and see the maximum that can be earned
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    I like the pictures and extra information provided here. Definitely helps to clarify some of the more intricate details. Well done.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★

5 star shards 200x3= 600 per day x 28 days = 16800 shards
    Tier 4 basic 900x3= 2700 per day x 28 days = 75600 fragments
    Tier 2 alpha 150x3= 450 per day x 28 days =12600 fragments
  • VikinxVikinx Posts: 16
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    You start by saying that we can enter the quest 4 times per day (every 8 hours), but then in the rewards section it says that we can only get them 3 times per day. Is that a typo or am I missing something?

EDIT: Did a mistake reading the info.

Missing math. Once evry 8 hrs make 3 times a day. 3×8=24. Lol
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Superman69 wrote: »

Jan is indeed Sentry/Void but they are technically 1 champ but 2 different minds with 1 body...but since we seeing 2 different champs i smell Modok science lab all over them lol
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »

Your missing 25 5* shards from heroic lmao
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Ascoop24 wrote: »

Your missing 25 5* shards from heroic lmao

Sorry brother! I was just doing the highest one since most like myself would probably only stress doing this one 3 times a day for 28 days but you are correct
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Well, looks like I should have saved some more vacation time for December. That's a lot of new stuff and content coming out.
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    MODOK is a great villain.
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    edited December 2017
    eqxkdlll4nic.png

***Sig crystals and Iso will vary depending what you pull.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Did math solely on the heroic and master guaranteed rewards, 3 runs a day times 28 days:

4* shards: 6,300
    5* shards: 18,900
    T4b frags: 113,400
    T2a frags: 12,600

Not. Too. Shabby!
    I do mean gold. Not real money...
    Im guessing by the number of randomizer we are getting that the Master one will be stacked with combinations that are unbeatable requiring you to keep keep spinning till you get a favorable one.
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    So this is a special quest that will run alongside a new monthly quest correct? @Kabam Miike ? I’ve seen some pictures that shows a new difficulty coming up “uncollected” is that true!!?!?
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    So this is a special quest... what does the event quest look like and the rewards for that?
  • Xaraki711Xaraki711 Posts: 9
    wish there were more tier 1 alphas though..
    beginners and vets are struggling to get those.

some fragments of t1 and even itsy bitsy of t2 wont hurt nobody..
    IJS
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    This looks like a fun new cool event, really hope you guys start doing these on a monthly basis to give us something to do once we’re done with the monthly events & have nothing left to play
  • Tg
This discussion has been closed.