July Side Quest - Deadpool & Wolverine: Alpha FIGHT

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Administrator, Admin [en] Posts: 567
edited July 5 in General Discussion

Narrative

Arcade has come to The Contest, and with him come The Murderworlds! Assassination theme parks designed to entertain and eviscerate in equal measure, the ever evolving Murderworlds have popped up all over The Battlerealm. But Arcade isn't here to simply ply his trade as the world's most exciting assassin for hire. He's got his own game to play, and the only high score worth chasing is how many Champions his Murderworlds can put in the ground every month.

Will The Champions of The Contest come out on top by playing Arcade's game? Or will our heroes and villains be forced to work together in the hopes of toppling Arcade's lethal circus?

Start Date: July 10th, 2024 

End Date: August 7th, 2024

TLDR Overview

• Very similar to an Event Quest
    • Dialogue and multiple paths to the same final boss
  • New quest populates each week
    • Hop in, fight through, collect rewards!
  • No cost to enter any week's quest
  • Rewards are based on completion and exploration, with no repeatable rewards
  • Complete Solo Objectives for cosmetic items
  • Weekly Ranked Solo Events
    • Same event but resets each week
    • Milestones contain Mysterium 
    • Rank Rewards contain Hairballs and Oddballs Crystals and retro-inspired Profile Pictures
  • Collect shards to open Hairballs and Oddballs Crystals
  • #simplify

Step One - Enter Side-Quest, Fight Through, Collect Rewards

A new Side-Quest will populate every week. Fight your way to the end of the quest to earn completion rewards; clear the map to earn exploration rewards.

Step One - Enter Side-Quest, Fight Through, Collect Rewards

A new Side-Quest will populate every week. Fight your way to the end of the quest to earn completion rewards; clear the map to earn exploration rewards.

Step Two - Complete Solo Event Milestones and compete for Ranked Rewards

This Solo Event will reset each week - Four total opportunities to compete!

Step Three - Complete Solo Objectives to earn cosmetic items

Win fights with or against #Gamma tagged Champions in any game mode (excluding Practice Mode).
Earn 10 points to collect the following rewards:

Win fights with or against #Young Avengers tagged Champions in any game mode (excluding Practice Mode).
Earn 10 points to collect the following rewards:

Step Four - Pop Hairballs and Oddballs Crystals

Open Hairballs and Oddballs Crystals for your chance to add the following Champions to your roster!

Captain America (Infinity War), Domino, Kate Bishop, Cassie Lang, Wiccan, America Chavez, Falcon, Captain America (Sam Wilson), White Tiger, Mole Man, She-Hulk, Wolverine, Guardian, Hulkling, Viv Vision, Elsa Bloodstone, Hulk (Immortal), Abomination (Immortal), Ghost Rider, Sabretooth, Sersi, Squirrel Girl, Ikaris, Mister Sinister, Sasquatch, Abomination, Wolverine (X-23), Red Skull, Deadpool (X-Force), Loki, Captain America (WWII), Captain America
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    Where is the post about incursions and aw showcase? Rewards for incursions?
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Is the completion reward per week? Like if i complete week one do i get exploration + completion and if i complete week two do i get completion again? If not then it seems like less 7* shards then from last month which is a shame but i guess i understand since its unlimited entry with no energy cost. Still a shame. Titan shards are nice tho.
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 237 ★★
    @KabamDORK pin this post to the top, please.
  • DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Member Posts: 64
    Titan shards and 7* shards in sq is W
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★
    Titan shards AND t4a in sq again? I'm loving it.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited July 5
    Titan shards and dust2…i’m inn 🥳

Except those in the double track and the 10 in the mysterium store, does that mean only 1 magnetron crystal for all the event of this month?

Nice to get more material for 7r2 and 6r5, and a very little bit of T4AC shards (too few obviously :) ).

By the way, I hope that the experiment of the super daily event (SDE) is satisfying and that we’ll get soon a sustainable one.

The return to the previous 22-hour and 7-hour solo events will be difficult for me.
    The SDE is so simple and easy: no wait for the level up event every 4 days, no wait for the quest success event.

Please give us some news about the SDE experiment and future.

Magnetron in incursions too
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★

Except those in the double track and the 10 in the mysterium store, does that mean only 1 magnetron crystal for all the event of this month?

Nice to get more material for 7r2 and 6r5, and a very little bit of T4AC shards (too few obviously :) ).

By the way, I hope that the experiment of the super daily event (SDE) is satisfying and that we’ll get soon a sustainable one.

The return to the previous 22-hour and 7-hour solo events will be difficult for me.
    The SDE is so simple and easy: no wait for the level up event every 4 days, no wait for the quest success event.

Please give us some news about the SDE experiment and future.

1 per week. The event is 4 weeks and there’s supposed to be 5, so 1 is hiding somewhere.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,283 ★★★★
    W
  • MarvelKingSaitamaMarvelKingSaitama Member Posts: 30
    I think better than previous
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 134
    Is the solo event for mysterium repeat every week or is it one time?
  • AzenstarAzenstar Member Posts: 70
    So today we get new Event Quest, SoS last quest, XMagica Showcase, and new Incursions event??
    Azenstar said:

So today we get new Event Quest, SoS last quest, XMagica Showcase, and new Incursions event??

SOS on the 17th most likely. I think yes for the rest.
    Cuber2906 said:

Is the solo event for mysterium repeat every week or is it one time?

It says weekly solo event
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 92
    I am cavalier. Can i get all threat level rewards??

I am cavalier. Can i get all threat level rewards??

It appears that way this month
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★
    In game/News/Deadpool & Wolverine: Alpha FIGHT , when clicked opens ,but no description at all, just blank.
  • Ranatalha1810Ranatalha1810 Member Posts: 5

• Ranatalha1810Ranatalha1810 Member Posts: 5
    Hey guys anyone have idea where is this choice??
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian

(Pic)
    +
    Hey guys anyone have idea where is this choice??

As to where, it should be a pop-up after restarting game first time.
    Same as for the prior purchase Selector we just had a couple days ago.

Or else, (as with any such pop-up offers) are always available from ICON on bottom of main screen (left-most icon on that row, with an expiration timer, 2 days I think for these latest 7*/6* offers the past few days).
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 885 ★★★
    Just saying, why don't the mcoc account update their profile pic to cerastes since he's the newest (new progression) boss
  • DiscmaniaDiscmania Member Posts: 2
    Wow, yet another month of content that I refuse to do because it's going to take $1000 worth of revive spamming. This content is only doable by a very small fraction of the player base and even then they are use to spending that much money to get it done. Why not just leave the dumb nodes at home and let us enjoy this game. Why gaslight us every month? Will there ever be an end to the constant frustration of dying without getting hit/ or getting 1 shot from a single mistake? There is no joy anymore. Just petty manipulation tactics to make us believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel when it's just another gaslit sign that says spend more money.

Just saying, why don't the mcoc account update their profile pic to cerastes since he's the newest (new progression) boss

He’s not the newest 😉