What’s happening with AI?

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★

The onslaught AI is wilder than ever. We already don't have enough of openings against him even in a basic fight, forget SOS.

In bgs he just keeps himself completely idle, open, but only when I am far away. Once i dash in, he will perform a freakin parry and place the daunted debuff, which can't even be removed by majority of champs, so no willpower basically.
    But if he has a bar of power or more, he will intercept my dash with the special, sneaky huh?

I can't dash, I can't parry, with the complementary dex issues which were basically never solved either, and that too against currently one of the most annoying defenders in game!!?!

#FunAndInteractive
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    Watching Andy get baited into dashing into an SP2 by Nick was just glorious. It dashed back, tapped block, then immediately threw the SP2. Have died that way a few times myself.
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 326 ★★★

Can kabam not just swap out the current insane ai with the one that we have to use for auto attack?

That ai is completely stupid, so at least if they swap it for that, we won’t get any more ai that can instantly react to our moves with a killer combo, followed by a killer special, followed by a screen freeze, followed by a killer combo, followed by your character dashing into a special despite you holding block…etc.etc..

All the auto attack ai will do is a 3 hit combo, and then stand still for us.

It’ll make the game easier…I know…but way less annoying.

:)

Let’s see Crashed comeback with some updates in a few days
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    Reparried yet again hitting into the block in BGs… hopefully we can at least get an update on that with the patch
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

Will the team ever take the combo into striker getting blocked seriously?

It’s so cheeks seeing the AI get to skip frames into a blocking action when they are supposed to be unable to move from getting punched in the face. It’s been almost a year of this nonsense.

I don’t know somehow the AI can block instantly my relic as well
    AI has been crapping on the relics
    Just updated, hit Spiderham’s block in arena with Shang and got reparried… this really needs an update on when it will be fully addressed. This shouldn’t be happening
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

Will the team ever take the combo into striker getting blocked seriously?

It’s so cheeks seeing the AI get to skip frames into a blocking action when they are supposed to be unable to move from getting punched in the face. It’s been almost a year of this nonsense.

I don’t know somehow the AI can block instantly my relic as well
    Yeah just had that happen to me in AW and I bit the dust. I was super annoyed.
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 326 ★★★
    DocWest said:

Titania’s SP3 is still broken. I’ve used her in BGs a few times now and the defender INSTANTLY throws their SP3 the millisecond my SP3 animation finishes every single time. It’s so frustrating. Intimidate is not working at all

I have made a thread specifically about Titania broken bug as well. But no one response after Dork comment about it! It’s ridiculous and frustrating
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Just updated, hit Spiderham’s block in arena with Shang and got reparried… this really needs an update on when it will be fully addressed. This shouldn’t be happening

I KNEW IT WASNT JUST ME
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

I KNEW IT WASNT JUST ME
    Lmao you are not going crazy
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

Hey All! Just want to let you know this is an active discussion with the game team as you've seen us post previously. But I wanted to pop in and let you know this isn't something that has fallen off our radar. I'll update you when I have either something official or just another reminder that we're on it!

Appreciate the update Dork!
    KabamDORK said:

Hey All! Just want to let you know this is an active discussion with the game team as you've seen us post previously. But I wanted to pop in and let you know this isn't something that has fallen off our radar. I'll update you when I have either something official or just another reminder that we're on it!

Is Ultron secretly in the system?
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 329 ★★
    KabamDORK said:

Seriously?
    Remember being a player?
    This is an absolute joke! I hope your family is well cared for Dave. Only cost you one soul my friend.
    We miss you and hope you find your way back to land of humanity
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 329 ★★
    edited August 7
    edited August 7
    CoMinow said:

KabamDORK said:

Seriously?
    Remember being a player?
    This is an absolute joke! I hope your family is well cared for Dave. Only cost you one soul my friend.
    Not sure how someone can write this post and claim to be one of us.

CoMinow said:

KabamDORK said:

Seriously?
    Remember being a player?
    Hey man this is too much and he is doing his job for Kabam, at least he is communicating with us, which both Miike and Jax failed before, I’m not allow any personal insult in my thread FYI. We have the right to ask them to do the right thing for us, but not like this way!
    Miike and Jax did their best, they might have made some mistakes before but they also did some good things as well
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★

CoMinow said:

KabamDORK said:

Seriously?
    Remember being a player?
    Hey man this is too much and he is doing his job for Kabam, at least he is communicating with us, which both Miike and Jax failed before, I’m not allow any personal insult in my thread FYI. We have the right to ask them to do the right thing for us, but not like this way!
    You should delete his post
    Oh wait...
  • MusikmenMusikmen Member Posts: 73
    Since the update, I've had all sorts of issues occur in the apothecary and side quest: character changing direction when I'm not tapping or taking an action, significant lag mid-fights, and inability to dex when I've clearly made that action multiple times throughout a match. I thought maybe it was just an aberration, though when it happens with frequency differently than yesterday, I'm suspect of more issues.