**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold realm

Is it gonna be another gold realm coming back around?

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    I sincerely hope so.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I need the gold realm
  • JustBeFineJustBeFine Posts: 31
    we all need it. pls kabam listen us and get back gold realm
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Hit milestones in arena, and you'll never run out of gold. I'm sitting on 9m right now. I can't figure out how to get rid of it.
  • Psst. Check out your in game mail and your event quests right now. They're not quite the Gold Realm, but I think you'll like what you see.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the gold realm.
    Other thing. Does any of this 4 weeks includes a compensation for android? Because in other thread asking for this, you said something about these events. I'm confused
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Psst. Check out your in game mail and your event quests right now. They're not quite the Gold Realm, but I think you'll like what you see.

Will the hall of fortune and revives in glory store be a permanent thing @Kabam Miike?
    Not worried about gold since I have 34 million but good to know.
  • Stara99 wrote: »
    Psst. Check out your in game mail and your event quests right now. They're not quite the Gold Realm, but I think you'll like what you see.

Will the hall of fortune and revives in glory store be a permanent thing @Kabam Miike?

Revives in the Glory Store are permanent, but the Hall of Fortune is only around for this week! So, even if you have lots of gold, this is a good time to stock up on more!
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Stara99 wrote: »

Revives in the Glory Store are permanent, but the Hall of Fortune is only around for this week! So, even if you have lots of gold, this is a good time to stock up on more!

Is the hall of fortune every 4 hrs or does it reset every day?
  • Stara99 wrote: »

Is the hall of fortune every 4 hrs or does it reset every day?

It resets every 24 hours, so that would be 10 am PDT every day.
  • Thanks for the amazing useful information mIke Ill love to see what else is In store
  • Riddick18030Riddick18030 Posts: 31
    You could have at least kept the chest down each path for the gold event if you were gonna make it a 24 hour reset...
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Do you guys play heroic and master gold realm or just master lol
  • Yup they answered my request
  • MalynoMalyno Posts: 4
    I need a kingdom of iso, what's the use of having lots of gold and not having iso?
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    i hope you dont think any of this makes up for what happened... is it really that hard on kabam pockets 2 at least give us a 4s generic awakening gem n some generic 4s sig stones
  • jerstolp wrote: »
    i hope you dont think any of this makes up for what happened... is it really that hard on kabam pockets 2 at least give us a 4s generic awakening gem n some generic 4s sig stones

So that way u can upgrade ur champs with a kingdom of iso :3
  • MalynoMalyno Posts: 4
    I need a kingdom of iso, what's the use of having lots of gold and not having iso?
    I have no iso saved lol
    im so disappointed in the game i have only ben doing required mins on events n awaq not spending a dime.. just not feeling it n its kabams fault
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    It's the same as the gold realm only changes they did is took out the chest that give more gold . that way you have to wait until it reset again to get the gold. My personal thought is you guys should've leave it like before. Don't get me wrong like it but do in it once a day only meh. That's the whole point of the gold realm doing it as many times as possible to stock as much gold as possible. Hope you guys see this and put the 4 star and 5 star chest back on
  • MetaltonyMetaltony Posts: 4
    brilliant i really need a gold quest, shame im at poxy work everyday when its available thanks kabam
    yes i need gold, but am not 2 pleased with this neutered gold realm
  • MetaltonyMetaltony Posts: 4
    Metaltony wrote: »
    brilliant i really need a gold quest, shame im at poxy work everyday when its available thanks kabam

i'll take this back didnt realise it was ongoing sorry kabam lol
  • I don't see the issue here.. it's an opportunity for a ton of gold without having to grind arena for it. You can add 2-3 mil gold which, if balanced right with some arena grind, should last you a long time. Nobody ever seems happy with anything in this game smh