Deadpool's Ultimate Multiplayer Bonanza Alliance Super Season

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Administrator, Admin [en] Posts: 572
edited October 4 in General Discussion
The return of the Alliance Super Season, now named Deadpool’s Ultimate Multiplayer Bonanza Alliance Super Season, is here! With it comes a variety of rewards, Solo Objectives, Alliance Event, crystals, and even a log in calendar for Summoners to take advantage of.

Make sure you are a part of an Alliance and at least level 17 when the fun starts, Summoners, because you aren’t going to want to miss out!

For the full breakdown of the event, checkout the announcement on our website!

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,675 ★★★★★
    Eh. Extra free stuff is cool. Nothing all that special though.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,459 ★★★★
    Highlighting DUMBASS in bold is CRAZY
    Can't wait to play dumbass

I have no idea what you're talking about 🤐😉
    You, dork, crashed and rex keep making me reevaluate my fav kabam employee lol
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Community Posts: 152

I have no idea what you're talking about 🤐😉
    You, dork, crashed and rex keep making me reevaluate my fav kabam employee lol

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,955 ★★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

You were this close
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Community Posts: 152

MCOC Team said:

You were this close
    Get in the game Shinji
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    New website UI is fire 💧
  • Force23Force23 Member Posts: 17
    Y que hay de las raids, ninguna solución sobre mujer invisible, ponen campeones que realmente no sirven contra ella, aparte las cargas de fervor tardan demasiado, y su escudo tarda demasiado cuando cae ya se terminó el tiempo
    Force23 said:

Y que hay de las raids, ninguna solución sobre mujer invisible, ponen campeones que realmente no sirven contra ella, aparte las cargas de fervor tardan demasiado, y su escudo tarda demasiado cuando cae ya se terminó el tiempo

Wait, wait, I ain't gonna use Google translate, this is my Spanish exam revision for the day
    Force23 said:

And what about raids, something (guessing simething like no or none) solution about invisible woman, something something what really is not serving against her, apart from the fervor something too much, and......okay ima log off and do some Spanish revision cuz this is not ok 💀
  • Redwolf28Redwolf28 Member Posts: 7
    This event missing benquet tickets as per previous live stream or maybe there's another Alliance Super Season.
    ?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,270 ★★★★★
    question: since my alliance has under 30 members, can we get the points by helping each other 30x total, rather than needing to help 30 separate members?
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 999 ★★★
    Dumbass XD
    @JLordVileJ si más o menos le acertaste vas bien jajaja
    @Kabam Miike que hay sobre las raids
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 177
    What is the Champion Crystal Shards?
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Member Posts: 58
    Redwolf28 said:

This event missing benquet tickets as per previous live stream or maybe there's another Alliance Super Season.
    ?

That's what I'm saying. I could care less about all the other rewards. This is the reason I joined an alliance for this season.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,291 ★★★
    Excited for Something New
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 153
    Have two questions,
    1) what are the champion crystal shards is it progression based or r they shards for the new event cav crystal
    2) I see 4000 t2 primordial dust , is it a typo??
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 106

Have two questions,
    1) what are the champion crystal shards is it progression based or r they shards for the new event cav crystal

its 200. 4000 crystal shards.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,937 ★★★★★

Have two questions,

The 4000 is under minimum user contribution, so points you need to earn. The quantity of t2 dust for that last milestone is 100.