**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 2

Comments

• LaffpaffLaffpaff Posts: 9
    Look, you've claimed before that you value our feed back. Was that a lie? Three pages (within 30 min) of people commenting that the rewards are just insulting to us. Not even close to what we expected. If there were only some people that didn't like them - fine, but come on... 100% I mean 100% of the feedback about the rewards is negative? Do you care for us and your game? If you keep the barriers for progression that long people will lose interest. How many years do we have to wait before our 4th (assuming you've completed LOL) rank 4 5*?

PULL YOURSELVES TOGETHER AND SHOW US SOMETHING WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!!

#UPTHEREWARDS
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    These rewards legit piss me off more than any of the bugs or crashes lately. At least I know those bugs were 'out of their control' and they did everything they could to fix it nicely. But these new rewards show that there is absolutely no new progression planned for a while. We're not progressing with this new content we are just moving sideways. Not a good feeling.
  • JoeVodkaJoeVodka Posts: 14
    So when did story mode become worse than end game content? (RTL and Lab Etc.) I'm confused at why the rewards aren't better since 4* champs seem to be useless to this content by all means. Perhaps you should consider random 5* awakaneing gems. Or would that make too many people prepared for 5.3 which I assume will be even more difficult?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Poor rewards for veteran players. I guess I get that you guys have to do something to keep 4*'s viable but this is an over correction. Content difficulty should not have been ramped up for this trash. T2A shards should have been included. Even the monthly quests have those.
  • Crot80Crot80 Posts: 15
    Of course the admins are in hiding @Kabam Miike would be nice for some explanation to why the rewards suck people getting tired of this **** and you guys just don't care I guess
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    mutamatt wrote: »
    im going to hold judgement until we find out what grandmasters favor is.

but it better be good

Was thinking the same: this could possibly be the saving grace of these rewards. Maybe something similar to Rocket's Workshop with rare items that could have been found in the Master dimension rift. Anything could be possible here, but kabam should go ahead and elaborate on it in advance. This seems disappointing otherwise.
  • Iwahashx wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ Can you guys please comment on those leaks from a few days ago about the Elder's War Arena? Does it not exist? I'm not asking for a full elaboration but just some basic information would be good, just so that we're not looking forward to something that isn't coming.

Cheers.

What was posted and circulated last week was created by somebody without any knowledge of our future plans, and was conjecture.

Managed to get the nodes you created for chapter 2 pretty spot on for someone without any knowledge

Sorry, I should clarify my comments - the person who fabricated those posts was part of our first round of beta testing for Chapter 2. We lost trust in their ability to be discreet about their participation, and did not invite them to participate in the second round of testing. In that second round of testing, we made changes to those nodes and specific fights based on the feedback of our testers. Namely our previously mentioned changes to Iceman, as well as extending the cooldowns of both Masochism and Buffet to allow for an easier time outpacing any healing on top of straight up removing Shatter from every single instance it was being used because our testers found it too challenging.

Additionally, they clearly mixed information they obtained from the first round of the beta test with information they fabricated entirely on their own in order to intentionally mislead the community. There was never anything like the events they described planned.

This is why we've continued to say that until we confirm something, it's best not to believe what you read online, especially as we ramp up our Beta Program, where we take player input and make changes reflecting the feedback that we receive.
    mutamatt wrote: »
    im going to hold judgement until we find out what grandmasters favor is.

but it better be good

Bro you know we're just going to be heart broken like always
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    5* awakening gem?????
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Hmmmmmm. Weird. I get better rewards from monthly calendar.

Oh ****. Now they're gonna nerf the calendar.

Sorry, I should clarify my comments - the person who fabricated those posts was part of our first round of beta testing for Chapter 2. We lost trust in their ability to be discreet about their participation, and did not invite them to participate in the second round of testing. In that second round of testing, we made changes to those nodes and specific fights based on the feedback of our testers. Namely our previously mentioned changes to Iceman, as well as extending the cooldowns of both Masochism and Buffet to allow for an easier time outpacing any healing on top of straight up removing Shatter from every single instance it was being used because our testers found it too challenging.

Additionally, they clearly mixed information they obtained from the first round of the beta test with information they fabricated entirely on their own in order to intentionally mislead the community. There was never anything like the events they described planned.

This is why we've continued to say that until we confirm something, it's best not to believe what you read online, especially as we ramp up our Beta Program, where we take player input and make changes reflecting the feedback that we receive.
    [/quote]

That's great but the rewards are still horrible the monthly quest ones are better just buy getting t2a shards
  • Chosen34Chosen34 Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Really bad rewards i dont want to play 5.2
  • JobgenJobgen Posts: 1
    I agree with the general consensus that the rewards are lacking big time. If this chapter is supposed to be on the level of RTL in difficulty yet will tale way more energy and resources to finish then why are you badically only giving rewards to help 4 stars? Everyone who is playing this chapter guaranteed has multiple rank 5 4 stars and most likley has at least 1 r4 5 star. The rewards should be geared towards 5 stars. Kabam Mike can you tell us what makes you think these rewards are sufficient? Also after all the bugs causing people to spend units why you haven't been giving out apology rewards? I remember when something didn't work right we got a "the contest hasn't been working up to our standards" rewards. Guess there are to many problems now to give rewards everytime.
    These rewards legit piss me off more than any of the bugs or crashes lately. At least I know those bugs were 'out of their control' and they did everything they could to fix it nicely. But these new rewards show that there is absolutely no new progression planned for a while. We're not progressing with this new content we are just moving sideways. Not a good feeling.

So true...no progression or very little if anything.

If the game is geared towards collecting and building a 5*, each one of these chapters should either have a whole 5* crystal as a reward or at least a 5* awakening gem or even a T2 Alpha Catalyst. Even the event quests offers 3000 T2A Shards....
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Really no point to play it, rewards aren't even as good as monthly event???? This can't be right.
  • 12Heredot1212Heredot12 Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Who did organized this rewards really i want meet with him? I'm so much worry really he is for organized it have think so much? Act 5 is caming and rewards for 4 stars? What i will do if i will do 20 30 4 star Rank 5? I have a lot of Class Catalyst and i dont push for 4* because i want 5 star champions! And you give me only 1.900? Already in 1 week in arena i have take 2.500 5 star shards? I wait 2 month act and this rewards? Really everthing going so absurd. Keep calm mike ! A lot of player like this game and play this game for fun! This can be happy nobody! Again look rewards and please give good rewards. See ya!
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Got to agree with the lot here. For repeatedly emphasizing on how difficult the chapter is, the rewards are insulting.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Will dexterity count as a buff on the Buffett nodes?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Will passive abilities like magik's limbo count as buffs for Buffett nodes?
    Iwahashx wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ Can you guys please comment on those leaks from a few days ago about the Elder's War Arena? Does it not exist? I'm not asking for a full elaboration but just some basic information would be good, just so that we're not looking forward to something that isn't coming.

Cheers.

What was posted and circulated last week was created by somebody without any knowledge of our future plans, and was conjecture.

Managed to get the nodes you created for chapter 2 pretty spot on for someone without any knowledge

Ha!

• MattikusMattikus Posts: 2
    These rewards are terrible! Why would I even do this if it's harder than rttl but with terrible rewards?
  • CaboDestro1CaboDestro1 Posts: 52
    Haven't finished Act 5 chap 1 yet cause I'm taking my time because rewards ain't worth buying energy packs or spend on items. Looks like I'll do the same with chap 2 cause rewards are not worth grinding to get these rewards either. Maybe when chap 3 comes if the rewards are worth it then I'll spend to grind out the quest, if not then guess what I'll take my sweet slow time to finish it also. Only grind to spend on rewards that are worth it.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    I am sorry. I agree with everybody else: these rewards are not good, especially compared to Chapter 1. As somebody mentioned, I thought these rewards are supposed to "ramp up" and live up to the legendary rewards you all were hyping up. As somebody also mentioned, we received a 4* generic awakening gem for 5.1 exploration, yet we don't even get something of the same value. Can you please talk to the game team and change these rewards?