**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHY JUST WHY [Spoiler for Age of Sentry event]

JJGJJG Posts: 145
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Why do we have to face the collector in event
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    He is soo easy I felt the same way trust me.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Friggin Christ I haven’t started the event yet. Thank for the warning lol
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Why oh why lol
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    He's a joke compare to 5.2. Nothing to fret over.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The most bare bones, stripped down version of The Collector possible. Let's not get up in arms without even giving it a shot everybody.

Uncollected Difficulty will definitely mean fighting him is no walk in the park, but before we overreact, remember that this mode is meant to be hard, but he's nowhere near where he was in 5.2
    I can't get up in arms? but...I had my katana sharpened for that very reason. now what do I do?!
    Kill Bill? XD
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    The most bare bones, stripped down version of The Collector possible. Let's not get up in arms without even giving it a shot everybody.

Uncollected Difficulty will definitely mean fighting him is no walk in the park, but before we overreact, remember that this mode is meant to be hard, but he's nowhere near where he was in 5.2

He not Thah hard But. Adujums he SP so we alest. Hav. A cange to evade the SP.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    i dont see any problem to encounter him. for those that have a high signature level of original daredevil can make the fight a bit easy but still need to be prepared and ready for the hits. i havent started the uncollected quest, but based on this i think Original daredevil would be the answer (for those that have him)
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    i dont see any problem to encounter him. for those that have a high signature level of original daredevil can make the fight a bit easy but still need to be prepared and ready for the hits. i havent started the uncollected quest, but based on this i think Original daredevil would be the answer (for those that have him)

Or Stark Spidey. My 5* evaded him like a politician with the truth lol. Boy I can see his 4* arena cutoff going up ever so much now...
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★

Yeah I was worried but he's fine. So why is he soooo absurdly crazy in act 5?
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited January 2018
    X_Scott wrote: »

Cause this one in the event quest has no abilities at all, no tenacity, no ability accuracy reduction over time, no power gain, nothing. Just what the node gives him.
  • Options
    Well they need to seriously tone down the one in act 5. I've already 100% it, but for the future players. You get middle of story and hit hardest fight since LOL and it doesn't blend in w the rest at all
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Ah, now I see why you added The Collector. To remind us that you can make a bigger **** if you want to. Enter: the Void!
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    JJG wrote: »
    Why do we have to face the collector in event

See that's the problem with people like you who beat the collector by the skin of their teeth to become Uncollected. Now anything in the uncollected challenges is gonna be super hard for you so you complain about it. Don't do that. Those of us with mature rosters enjoy the challenge.

Besides he's easy as hell lol
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    This version of him was so easy compared to 5.2. Uncollected mode he was a breeze compared to 5.2
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    you mean why you can get hit by his sp3 and stay alive ? why you can solo him ? why is he too easy ?
    its just a shadow of real collector ...
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    I didn't even realize it was the collector while running autofight on heroic while watching cavs-celtics. Lost my legend run chance cause I got caught up watching the game smh. The comic thing was nice.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ah, the stereotypical, random personal dig. Care to have an actual debate and present points that counter my statement, or are you just going to play that card as if it hasn't been played before?
    xNig wrote: »

Given the fact that he's the 5.2 Boss and it's necessary to beat him to become Uncollected, it makes sense.

Only someone who has not become uncollected would say something like this

I agree with GW though. It’s a gear check so to speak

Ok then how exactly so you determine what is "meant to be hard" or over the top money pit, with skill you can do it for less but it will cost you. Having a pay wall is not hard it's stupid.

How am I going to have a debate with you about beating the collector an how he compares to hard or uncalled for when only one of us has done it. Now ultron in 5.4 was hard but the collector was bs

Of course it was BS. But was that way on purpose. What you get in return is better than any prev act rewards. You dont HAVE to spend money. Stock up on pots and revives and grind arena for units. Will that take long to complete? Of course, but you dont have to spend money to beat the Collector. Act 5 WAS meant to be hard. They didnt say it would be easy. Its game progression. A
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

Bu, can. Tuh. Spek ratinal eglish, ca rilli undestan ya ¿?

Okay Hej med dig. Next time aks me wher im com from. Im not. The Best to english
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Ah, the stereotypical, random personal dig. Care to have an actual debate and present points that counter my statement, or are you just going to play that card as if it hasn't been played before?

Given the fact that he's the 5.2 Boss and it's necessary to beat him to become Uncollected, it makes sense.

Ok then how exactly so you determine what is "meant to be hard" or over the top money pit, with skill you can do it for less but it will cost you. Having a pay wall is not hard it's stupid.

How am I going to have a debate with you about beating the collector an how he compares to hard or uncalled for when only one of us has done it. Now ultron in 5.4 was hard but the collector was bs

How you do it is very simple. Discuss the topic without making it personal.
    The Rewards for being Uncollected are another step up. They're nothing to shake a stick at, especially when you look at them cumulatively over the course of a year. It's meant to be a challenge because the Rewards are everything that comes with being Uncollected. It changes the playing field.

Who said I wanted to shake a stick at them ?. What did you find hard about the collector an what did you find is an acceptable level of difficulty from him ?

That might work if it was the first time you tried it. You've been at that game a long time now. Still not working. Let me know if you want to have an actual conversation.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

Okay Hej med dig. Next time aks me wher im com from. Im not. The Best to english

Är du svensk? vi är behov av svenska spelare.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Of course it was BS. But was that way on purpose. What you get in return is better than any prev act rewards. You dont HAVE to spend money. Stock up on pots and revives and grind arena for units. Will that take long to complete? Of course, but you dont have to spend money to beat the Collector. Act 5 WAS meant to be hard. They didnt say it would be easy. Its game progression. A

No bs is bs, just cos you get uncollected rewards after doesn't justify the level of bs that was involved in the collector. Hard an a challenge is great an welcome, I loved 5.2 in until the collector fight. Bane was a nice challenge an it took timing an skill for it to being the story quest. 5.4 was even more fun to play.

Spend doesn't just mean money, it also means spending units, items an other resources
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

You could proofread your post though, it would make a big difference already. Sometimes almost all the . and capitals are in the right space and it reads a lot easier. Sometimes there’s trouble with your spacing, capitals, random points on top of all the spelling mitakes and it’s just a pain to figure out what you mean. Makes me consider blocking you a lot, which whould be a shame cause what you say isn’t annoying, but the puzzle to read it is.

I’ve seen enough of your posts to know that half the time it’s laziness on your part, please proofread before you press send.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

Try a translator, or better yet, just post in your native language,

Unfortunately I don't think Kabam has region specific areas of the forums like most other major game forums withna global audience.

Surely you can find someone that speaks the language to help you out.